MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Oh this is just GREAT - not

kde_batt

I think I just got exposed to the flu !! I am so mad !! I had to take my mother to her heart Dr appt. Extremely small office, just one Dr and one nurse, his patients are 70-80 yrs old, and usually just one patient at a time in there... so I think it will be safe... when we come out from seeing the Dr, there sets a 30 yr old woman with an extremely sick 10 yr old.. the poor kid obviously had high fever and was coughing all over the place.. What the woman was doing there I have no idea, she didn't realy look like his usual patients... and why in the world would she bring a sick kid in?? He needed to be home in bed.. So when we got to the car we whipped out our hand sanitizer and when we got home we scrubbed our hands, and I took a mega-dose of Sambucol and Vit C. I just could not believe it....

One time when I had bronchitis and pink eye, my Dr. was out of town, and they referred me to another Dr....he was a Dr. for senior citizens. It didn't make sense to me, but I was the youngest in the room. I felt bad being around the elderly with this, but I needed medication. Not sure if this is the case with this lady and her son, but possibly! I am glad you had the hand sanitizer with you!

Archived