MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

A Cold Thursday

SisterKrister

Sorry I couldn't come up with a more clever subject line! It is cold this morning at only 0 degrees. Our high today is supposed to be 16 and a possibility of some light snow. It snowed here from Tuesday morning through sometime last night. I don't think we have that much accumulation because it was fairly light then too. THankfully the wind is being still right now. 11yo ds insisted on walking to school instead of catching a ride with dh! Today is the Winter Homecoming game pep rally, etc.

There's so much I'd like to accomplish today but I'm not going to get upset if it doesn't all happen. The kids only go to school Mon-Thurs and next week they have Monday off so I'm going to come up with some projects for them so they won't be totally under my feet. I think I'll work on getting stuff together for some science projects and maybe a craft

I hope you all have a great day! Stay warm and dry!

Good morning

It's 27 here this morning BRRRRR. Snow is forecast for this weekend - first in 3 years.

This would be a good day to do some ironing. I'm sorting through some old clothes and things.

Bookworm: I'm with you - lots I'd like to do but if it all doesn't get done I will certainly live.

Snowmom: Hope all is well with you and Old Pine.

Archived