MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Now they are saying a few months...

hummingbird

"WASHINGTON - A deadly strain of bird flu could appear in the United States in the next few months as wild birds migrate from infected nations, Homeland Security Michael Chertoff said Thursday. Chertoff said "there will be a reasonable possibility of a domestic fowl outbreak" as migrating birds mix with ducks, chickens and other birds in the U.S. But he cautioned against panic, noting that the Agriculture Department has dealt with other strains of bird flu for years."

i might not be panic... but sure am nervous... i keep going over and over my preps and trying to get more...

last week i found just how jumpy i was about this bf ... as where i work three of the four people living there where coughing and sick... every time one of them cough i backed up and found myself holding my breath... went out side and did some deep breathing... started taking some vit C etc... after two days of them being sick like that i was ready on the thrid day to come home shower and change my clothes and to wear a mask... but they are all better now.. it was just a cold... but dang was i jusmpy and hadn't even relize just how much this was getting to me.

Archived