MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Hello to you all! I'm new!

Ragdoll

I have been lurking and reading for a little while and decided it was time to jump in. Everyone here seems so friendly and helpful! Thanks for making a nice place on the internet... they are hard to find!

I am mom to seven great kids. They range in age from 4 to 19. I've been married for over 20 years and most of my time is spent homeschooling, homemaking and trying to get some sleep. I love natural health, sewing, (trying to learn to quilt) and music. I sing and play a little flute. I take karate, too! My latest cool project: I built a website earlier this year and found some really exciting things to share with other moms! You might like to take a look at it and let me know what you think. I'm always open to ideas! www.OperationLoveAtHome.com

I love learning about preparedness and learning to cook with basics like whole grain. I want to learn all I can to take care of my family and others around me. Thanks for letting me jump in! I'll just be over on the Nature's Presciption board asking a question or two!

Have a Great Day!

Mom

Guest Guest

Welcome MOAM! (I love your name! lol)

We're so glad you've decided to come outta lurkedom and join us...you're right, this is a uniquely special place with a group of wonderful people so I know you'll fit right in!

If you ever need a thing, just hollar!

Thank you for asking... I like to sing a variety of things. If you'd like to hear me there is a special little place on my website where you can click and listen. Look at the music page and scroll to the bottom... and click on the icon where it says "listen". That's all there is to it! I really wish I had more time to write so that I could put an album together. Just too busy with life right now!

You crack me up Granny! I'll join you with my bucket anyday and we'll sound great!

Archived