MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

HELP!!! SEND COOL AIR PLEASE!!!

CeeGee

A/C went out at home yesterday-will get service Teusday aft. Temp. outside 87 with heat index of 99. Temp inside 94.

PLEASE SEND COOL AIR AND CHEESECAKE!!!

(not neccessarily in that order)

I thought it was bad enough driving around 7 hours a day in my van with no A/C shooting photos of houses, but now the house too!

I know I'm whining and actually it reminds me of my childhood when we didn't have air at all but I'm done with being nostalgic.

I'll sure appreciate leaving soon! And heading north and west. Thanks for letting me vent.

Mik

Vent away Snappie.....if it were possible i'd send you both......but here in cyber land it's 68 degrees with a nice gentle breeze.....and here's a great big cheesecake.....i know i got my fork ready!

Wishing you lot's of cool air until your AC gets fixed!

Ps.....how's things going and are all your furbabies good travelers?

deb

------------------

DebbieLee.jpg?bcq4dr9AXqlYY9DM

We had an incredible day and evening last night; woke up to perfect temps of 67!

Shepherd is wondering if this will be the last time she can leave the windows open overnight.

------------------

shepherd.gif

Hi there,

Thanks for all the cool wishes! I am sitting here at the computer in a wet t-shirt (no contest going on). I figured if it worked for the dog, it should work for me. Looking forward to winter (or our version of it).

Debbielee- My schnauzer, Stevie Rae, is a born traveler and goes most places with me if she can go in. We think we have a buyer for the house and if so the 2 big dogs will stay with the house-part of the deal. The people are animal lovers and will keep the stray kitties too! Praise the Lord! We have been very concerned about them and we are praying this will work out!

Mik

Little river band song...

Time for a cool change, time for A COOL CHANGE!

Woke up this morning feeling fine!(herman hermits)

Hey Look!! Over yonder is a rainbow

downtown is a taco stand

take a jalapeno

and wash your hands!!

Second verse Same as the first!

Signed,

A registered republican voter, because I AM pissed off. All this **** about voting. Being an informed voter, I will always exercise this American fought for right, ******!

iTS ALL ABOUT SURVIVAL.

kATHY LYNN, AKA DELTA MORNING

Well I wrote my earlier post in the wee hours of the morning, having NO idea we were going to have record highs for this date - we got to 90 and boy were WE all surprised! BAD day to plan on canning and have ham & beans cooking.

Today appears to be another record breaker. We woke up to 72 degrees and the forecast says we'll be close to 90 again. This is some weird weather.

Miki, my sympathies on your AC going out! I would have turned ours on had I had any idea it was going to get that hot. But your temps were unbearable with that heat index!

------------------

shepherd.gif

I sure am glad we are all done with the 80's and 90's for this year. I think our high was about 60 yesterday. Cool enough for a light jacket and not to cool to be outside. smile.gif

Come on up for a visit, I know you would just love it here. smile.gif

Hope you cool down soon Miki.

------------------

snowmomjune.gif

Ya it's hot here too for the last day of September. 84 is not the right temp. Well Bow hunting season starts tomarrow. Got all the finishing touches done at the farm so let the deer season begin. Hurrah di

------------------

diinmi.jpg