MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Genealogy Site

logcabinmama

Here is a site I just found, I'm wondering if anyone else has been here before. From the looks of it, there is a lot of information at the site.

http://www.comedition.com/Family/Genealogy/

"This is a great place to find information about genealogy and your descendants. The village genealogy site is full of site locations and information that will allow you to research your roots and have a fun and relaxing time doing it. Why? Because this is a one stop place where other village members can always provide information too. You may ask why do we need another genealogy site. It is true that some of my links are tied to a sponsor, but all of my genealogy links provide good unbiased accessibility to genealogy information. I don't have any large scale corporate agenda bias or any other reason other than to provide as much information as possible. Check out the Other Great Genealogy Sites. If you have favorite links you would like to see, email them to me at sitemanager@comedition.com. We also have many other village areas that you can find specific information. These include Family, Fine Arts, Fitness, and Home and Garden, just to name a few. And if you get bored in doing your research, you can always go shopping at Your Mall. So please enjoy!"

Thanks Snow. I hadn't heard of this one yet.

Remember when doing genealogy to return to sites every few months. One of the sites I have used in the past recently added tons of new info. I have been up late at night sleuthing into my great great grandparents lives!

Archived