MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Wonderful Wednesday

arklatex

Good morning everyone. I'm enjoying my morning and trying to get ready to go to work. I have to work 12:15 to 7:15 today. It's my first late shift so it's going to be weird. I enjoy having a easy morning but I don't like getting home close to 8 PM

I've already done dishes, washed a load of laundry and watered the garden. Now I just need to take a shower and get dressed.

Hope you are all having a wonderful day today. Stay cool, I know it's warming up for a lot of you.

Hugs all around.

Sorry bout that. Been tromping thru the mud and rain for the last little bit and needed to dry. Sorry to hear about the tummy trouble, Snowmom. I know thats no fun. And good luck Livin on the night shift. Things here are wet wet wet, but at least I'm getting quite a bit accomplished. Our yearly week+long camp out is set to start in a week and I've been sewing like a mad bird trying to get all of our garb together. Had one slight blow-up at Hon - the "Hey, I thought of something cool and I know its easy" champian of the universe. I love the man, but if he comes up with one more "easy" idea for me I'm gonna whack him with a bolt of fabric... as I have no lightening bolts handy at the moment.

Well, looks like I'm almost dry enough to use the sewing machine without fear of electrocuting myself (and we all know how bad burned feathers smell!) so I'll bid everyone a good evening.

Archived