MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Terrific Thursday

arklatex

Good morning everyone. I am in such a good mood today. I don't have to work today but that's not the only reason I'm in a good mood. Paul brought home 30 pounds of pasta from work yesterday. I'm going to be bagging it up today. We found out that his employer will let him occasionally bring home some of the dry goods that they have on hand there. The food is good, just beyond the date you could sell it in the stores. That's why they get it at his job. He works at a feed mill where they make chicken feed for Tyson and dog food.

It's all still in original packaging and I'm bagging it into ziplock bags, double bagging it and freezing it. We eat a lot of pasta so this is a real blessing for us. I'll be able to get a year's supply of pasta in the house at no cost to us.

Guest Guest

Mornin' LivinSimple and everyone. It's a beautiful day here today. Already 73 and bright sun...marvelous!!! . Have a great day everyone!

Livin Simple that is awesome

I need to get going and whip the house into shape, it's really cluttered today from Nick dragging out his train set. I was so tired I didn't get him to put it away last night. Fun, but kind of hard to vaccum around LOL.

I'm in the garden today as well. Finally starting to look nice. Done it all by my own two hands so the final result will be very rewarding.

The weather has been gorgeous all week long.

Darlene REALLY made my day! I'm adding more beans to my garden today.

Blessings to all.

Westbrook has now taken me over the edge.....I'm flying now!

Archived