MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

MrsSurvival Poll on Bird Flu

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Let's take a poll here, similar to the one teacozy posted about, to see how our membership feels about a potential pandemic bird flu outbreak:

Hey Boss- I actually am between the first and second options- I think SOMETHING is really going to happen, but I'm not totally convinced that it's bird flu. My guess is that while everyone is focused on that, some strain of say whooping cough will come up and bite us from behind.

but that's just me.

(mutters to self and fashions new Heavy Duty tin foil hat...)

I am the same.....I think something is going to happen, not sure that the bird flu will be it....although the probability is definately high!

Guest Guest
Quote:
(mutters to self and fashions new Heavy Duty tin foil hat...)

ROFL!

Yeah, I hafta agree with you though...although my homemade aluminum foil hat keeps getting its signal blocked by the UVF sunrays down here, I still have a strong sense that I need to prepare because SOMEthing is going to shake up the life as I've always known it.

*sigh*

Well, I'm right there at the top one. I've spent the last couple of weeks doing DWs new bathroom and have not been able to take in all this sunshine stuff we've had (26-30°C, my brain's well fried), however, I have been keeping an eye on the movements in China and Indonesia, very concerning.

Archived