MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Flax oil

Lois

Flax Oil as a True Aid Against Arthritis, Heart Infarction, Cancer and Other Diseases By Dr. Johanna Budwig

Now translated for the first time in English, these lectures by seven-time Nobel prize nominee and the world-renowned Scientist & Biochemist have brought about a scientific revolution connecting the relationship between Cancer & Fat Metabolism. Fewer people have had greater impact on the medical community and modern nutritional science. A must read, Dr. Budwig is considered by many to be the foremost authority on fats and healing. Discover what flax oil will do for your body and learn about saturated and unsaturated fats.

"Dr. Budwig, has been treating cancer of all kinds with nothing but cottage cheese and Flaxseed Oil for over 16 years. She says that people with cancer have blood that is low in Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids and the blood has a greenish cast. Flaxseed oil is 56% Omega 3 and 16% Omega 6. Recently I read that most people have blood that is 80% deficient in Omega 3. Dr. Budwig has taken patients sometimes given only hours to live and restored them to health. Doctors had attempted to treat patients with sources of Omega 3 but had not been consistently successful.

Dr. Budwig's research found that in order for these fatty acids to be fully available to the body, they must be tied to a sulfur based protein; the best source of which is cottage cheese. Depending on the severity of the condition she had her patients use 3 to 6 Tbsps. of Flaxseed oil a day, with at least 4 oz or 1/2 cup of cottage cheese per day. I would use at least 1/4 cup cottage cheese per Tbs. of oil. If 4 or less Tbsps were used per day and I'd split that up so that I took them at 4 different times, although there are no specific guidelines. I have learned recently that Dr. Budwig recommends that the oil and the cottage cheese be thoroughly mixed before eating it. I have realized that an excellent approach would be to mix however many Tbsps. Of Flax oil one plans to use each day in a bowl with at least a half cup of cottage cheese and some fruit such as crushed pineapple or frozen strawberries, put it in the refrigerator and eat a portion of it at different times during the day. For two and a half years I put a half cup of cottage cheese in a bowl, added a Tbsp. Of flaxseed oil, mixed in some crushed pineapple or frozen strawberries or honey and took it to school for lunch. That tasted good.

I have a cousin in California who lost his wife to cancer a number of years ago. He is militantly trying to get American doctors to look at this approach. He's talked to a group in Spain using an Omega 3 approach that is getting a 95% cure rate. Nothing in American medicine approaches that degree of success. In 1994 he talked to Dr. Budwig. She said "I have the answer to cancer, but American doctors won't listen. They come here and observe my methods and are impressed. Then they want to make a special deal so they can take it home and make a lot of money. I won't do it, so I'm blackballed in every country." Dr. Budwig has been nominated for a Nobel prize 7 times, but her methods have incurred the wrath of the establishment and she is passed over. Especially upsetting is her refusal to use radiation or chemotherapy " Clifford Beckwith more

http://www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.com/flaxoil.htm#flaxoil

Archived