MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Pictures of our service personel

Karen

Hello Ladies. I have an unusual request. I have a program on my computer to make a movie out of pictures in a slide show. I am making one with all the pictures of my sons and his "buds" and pictures I have stolen off e-mails and such. I want more pictures showing our sons, daughters, husbands wives and I'm asking for donations. If you know a link that shows a POSITIVE event of a service person I would love to have a copy. I will Im my e-mail address to anyone who wants to send me a pic, I'm on dial up and e-mail pictures come through easiest. I have already picked the music for the short film, it's Bob Segar singing Turn the Page. I am willing to change it tho. Any ideas? Maybe I can find the song you suggest on limewire or in our record collection.

After I get it done I'm sending it by way of a flashstix to my son. I'll willingly send to any of you who want it too. I just want him and his friends to know they're being thought of, and it's hard for him to e-mail me any more pictures, he says the connection is slower than mine where he is now.

Oh this is wonderful idea for your son. Don't know anything about security or any risk to posting pictures or any other possible issues (probably none) but some of the others will be along soon with more thoughts on that.

*Leave it to me to always line ducks in a row, then let them starve while I make a decision on what to feed them.. paralysis of analysis LOL.*

Might be after trip before can help but think this is great idea! If you're using moviemaker and get stuck, think I've got that program mastered and could help that way if needed. Did movie for VBS and projected on big screen.

Would love a copy when you're done.

Karen, that sounds like a wonderful idea. I have never had a movie program on my computer so had no idea this could work. If I come across something that you might use, I'll be sure to PM you with it.

Archived