MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Hey Spot

Hey Spot know you are busy and all, but please check in, even just a short post, to let us know you are okay.

------------------

brigid.gif

Well, I've tried, but it won't seem to let me. I have replied to this post five times this turns out to be the only way that I can.

spitzfire.jpg

[This message has been edited by Spitfire (edited August 24, 2002).]

Wish I could......it hasn't been letting me post lately. Or doubling my posts like in the WWW forum.

Okay there is a way.....you click on my name the old one and a list of options should come up. one is delete. Then you delete me. If you accidentally delete both of me (there realy are two of me ya know!!! smile.gif ) then just get my new number and reask for authorization , and I will as soon as I can!! grin.gif thanks luv ya !!

spitzfire.jpg

Well, this thing just hasn't been letting me post OR it posts several times....strange... ,but I am trying to be here as much as I can. I read the posts, but am often too tired to reply. But it should change now that my hours are back to normal. grin.gif

spitzfire.jpg

Hey Spot, wavey.gif

Glad to hear your hours are going to be returning to normal.

Computer seems better today.

When do you start back at school? How is everything at home?

Many, many questions?

Well I'm off to move furniture for the school district for a few days again. Good money.

grin.gif

------------------

brigid.gif

• 1 month later...

Looks like my hubby is having seizure activity on quite a regular basis. Now that means more tests, more doctors and new speciallists to see......

What a new shocker!!!!!.... frown.gif

Now we just found out, that it looks like my hubby has had at least one heart attack, in the not too distant past. shocked.gif

spitzfire.jpg

Oh Spot how scary for you. Please take care of him and yourself. My ex had a massive heart attack when he was 25, we were just newly married. It was very scary, he was in the ccu (coronary care unit) for weeks and it took him months to recuperate. He is 44 now and never had another problem.

please check in and keep us updated, we are thinking about you.....

------------------

brigid.gif