MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Happy Birthday Beb

Happy Birthday Beb, boy I sure hope I remembered the date right. This is the second place I've wished you happy birthday and if it isn't I'm in trouble. Don't want to turn you a year older before it is time.

I hope you have a great day. Doing a little birthday dance for you. wiggle2.gif

The "car" is going in for two hour inspection this morning by mechanic, we will see what he has to say. The new windshield is on, looks great. As far as I know we don't have the lemon law, but I know I could get the guy to take the car back.

Keep me updated on the status of the house you are living in. Is it going up for sale? If it does what will you do?

I was actually 11 when I had my daughter LOL

I was 27 so that makes me 44 years old. arghhh.

Have a great day everyone.

grin.gif

------------------

brigid.gif

Why Miss Brigid....you make me smile!! cheesy.gif I can't believe you rembembered my birthday!! And you make me cry!!!

THANK YOU Brigie!!! You made my day!!

Yup....the house is officially up for sale.....haven't a clue what we're gonna do (buying it is out of the question). So we've been praying hard.....but God is in control.....so things will work out!!

So happy to hear you can bring the car back....just in case.....Let me know what the mechanic says....K?

Thanks again for your thoughtfulnes and friendship!!

**ps...iiiii'm younger than yooooooooou. iiii'm younger than yooooooooooou! ****

------------------

DebbieLee.jpg?bcUHRh9AutwpY9DM

Hi Beb & Do,

Hope you had a great day, what kind of food did you go out for Beb?

How old are you Do? Or is that to personal?

Car is good, new parts being put on today, dealer is paying for parts I am paying to put in. Mechanic gave it the go hurray.

Now daughter comes home and says when it is fixed wants to go for a trip, 5 hours away, over major mountains etc. HA NOT..........

Couldn't understand why I wouldn't let her.

Anyway just happy we didn't buy a lemon.

Having a lot of problems with this forum today. Will post, then won't, closes program and then tells me there is a problem with Ms. Survival. Oh NO....... how about you?

Have a great day, will try again tomorrow.

grin.gif

------------------

brigid.gif

Well nosy I'm 48. Glad DH got his beef. Also glad ya got the car all set for DD. Dad and mom are here for the night then headed for my sisters house in Lake Orion for the weekend. I'll be headed to the cabin to scrub the carpet or do some painting. Depends on the weather. love ya Di ( do)

------------------

diinmi.jpg

Howdy Brigie and Do,

Thanks again for yesterday!

Lets seeeeee i had baked fishie.gif Haddock(no butter or crumbs)and steamed green beans and i had to watch the old guy (hubby) eat Prime rib cow.gif .....i think he loves my birtday cuz he gets to go out and eat too. (and doesn't have to eat dead chicken for a change....poor guy...he's starting to grow feathers we eat so much chicken.) chicken.gif

So glad the car turns out to be a good one.....Smart move MOM....no mountains....

What you doin for Katies Birthday??

Nope not havin problems here....but i did at another site...took forever.

Hey Do.....You don't have to tell her... proud.gif

See Ya Guys!

beb

------------------

[This message has been edited by debbielee (edited August 22, 2002).]

Hi Beb and Do.

wavey.gif

I got called yesterday to go in and move furniture again. Start today at 7 will last through next week. Hurray, good money.

Hopefully they didn't call the redneck in again.

Car is going in for an allignment today and than it should be set.

I'm not nosey Do, just interested. So I guess we have to respect our elders Beb. rotfl.gif Sorry Do, couldn't resist.

Scrubbing carpets sounds like fun tee hee.

Beb, Katie's boyfriend is taking her out for supper, then back here for Dairy Queen ice cream cake. A tradition with my kids, they say it wouldn't be their birthday without ice cream cake from Dairy Queen.

I bought Katie a new dress for her birthday.

Most of her friends are away camping so boyfriend, her and her brother will rent a playstation and play games and watch movies probably all night.

Well must go and see who I will work with this time. Keep you updated.

Have a great day.

grin.gif

------------------

brigid.gif

Your tooooo funny Brigie! Don't want Do made at us now...do we?? teeee-heeee....

It sounds like a fun birthday day....who doesn't love dairy queen???? Cool you have them too. We have one that's still in business. It's one of those places to drive to on a sunday afternoon (1/2 hour away).Can't wait until till i can eat a soft serve reg ice cream cone again!

I also can't wait to find out if you end up working with the cave man again.....let us know!! And don't hurt yourself!!

------------------

Hi Beb, didn't end up working with cave man, redneck again. But another older man, he's okay, not nearly as opinionated or sexist, racist as the other one. The crew at the shop were all glad to see me. It was a good day, lots of heavy lifting, but that's okay.

Must reschedule some jobs, since I will be working next week. Two more times out to my parents, today I have to go out and mow, 1/3 to 1/2 acre, lots of plums, tomatoes, cucs, peas, carrots, and grapes to babysit.

I thought I was being very respectful to you Do? Sooo did you scrub carpet or paint? Remember it counts as miles.

What are everyone's exciting plans for the weekend?

I went to a party last night, borrrinnnng. Bunch of people drinking a lot, came home early.

See ya soon

grin.gif

------------------

brigid.gif

Hi Gals!

I 'm a little dissapointed...no cave man...he was fun to read about....

I just can't figure how a little bitty thing like you can move heavy furniture around...you must have arms like the hulk!

All i gotta do is put my weight behind me and move stuff....what you got?

Not doing anything that i know of....maybe a movie with the old guy if i'm lucky.

Sorry about your party...no fun if everybody is "lit"......Was it a man scoutin party?? Like on Sex in the City??

I have it in my mind that Canada is loaded with Big hunky lonely men just dying for a lady like you....(kindof like Alaska)...

Where are they all?? Do they have a clue what their missin???

Hey Brigie ..we gotta get rid of the birthday thread and start a new one....it's gettin old.......(thanks for it though!)

Have fun at your folks!

See ya later!

Beb

------------------

[This message has been edited by debbielee (edited August 24, 2002).]