MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Hunky Canadian Men

Hi Beb, like the new topic? proud.gif

Hunky Canadian Men.....hmmmm don't see any.

No the party was not a hunt for a man, although a nice guy to chat with would have been nice. When you hit the 40 range, there are not many out there anymore that are available. Mostly when I go somewhere, not often, it is couples and I am odd man out. Oh well, not really looking to complicate my life right now anyway. Maybe when the kids leave home, I am quite content on my own.

A funny thing about the guy I worked with on Friday, I told him about redneck, and he started saying redneck's favorite saying " and all that jazz" so by the end of the day I was calling him angel eyes, and he was saying and all that jazz. He's okay to work with, even bought me coffee.

As far as lifting and moving, they had called another gal in before me on the thursday, and by the end of the day, she said no more, and that's why they called me.

I think I'm just stubborn and that makes up for size.

So your plans for the weekend are a movie with the old guy, huh? Well enjoy him, nice to have someone around.

How's the house sale going? Any bites yet?

Today is my rest day, the new neighbors where having a party last night, and they were very loud until past 3:30 this morning, think I will go mow my grass at about 8 see how their heads feel.

grin.gif

------------------

brigid.gif

HI Ya Brigie!

No nibbles yet....gooooood...i'm not in a hurry to move.....

I Hate neighbors like that....does it happen often? I say you should have gone out at 6:00.......that i'll show em.....(i know i'm mean today....roar.....ruff.....ruff!)

Angel eyes sounds a lot nicer than caveman...it will make your job much nicer.

Nope the old guy rented movies instead...that's just fine with me... waiting till after lunch to watch em..got a Denzell movie....John Q and a Mel gibson war movie....and 2 stupid ones the hubby picked out....clock stoppers..and one about a giant python....man that guy has no taste.

Ps....Love the subject title...good choice!

Seeya later.....enjoy the rest of today!

Hi to everybody else!! Feel free to post...we Love company!

------------------

DebbieLee.jpg?bcUHRh9AutwpY9DM

[This message has been edited by debbielee (edited August 25, 2002).]

Hey Beb,

How did you like the John Q. I thought it was pretty good? Clock stoppers, my kids rented it, I looked at it from the kitchen for a minute, not my type of movie. Giant pythons, eeekkkkkkk.

Off to work this morning, sure is dark again at 5 when I get up, still dark at 6, guess fall is coming.

After work I have to drive 1/2 hour water parents plants, they come home on Tuesday.

The neighbors who had the party just moved in a few weeks ago, I think it was a house warming. I hope the house is nice and warm because I talked to the other neighbors and everyone around heard them and were not pleased. As long as it doesn't happen all the time, sure was tired yesterday though.

I remember when my husband and I bought this house we also bought a hot tub and we had a few parties of our own that I'm sure the neighbors heard.

Have a great day everyone.

grin.gif

------------------

brigid.gif

Mornin Brigie,

Hot tub parties huh......why Brigie....i've only heard of such things!

I thought John Q was a little hokey...and it got slow in the middle....but i love Denzel so ....i say it was an ok movie....But the Mel Gibson one...We were Soldiers...was a wonderful movie! It was set in Viet Nam....of course it was bloody....but it was one of the best Viet Nam war movies i've seen....Even my hubby sat through it ...he's a Viet Nam Vet....he does'nt like those movies....he just sat there after it was over ....watching the credits roll...till the end...not talking...not like him....

Very Good war movie.

Not much to say about the clockstoppers and the Python..............He picked em out.

I'm glad your folks will be coming home tomorrow. Hope they had a great time! I'm sure they appreciate all the care you took of their place while they were gone..

Well Brigie...As always ..it's fun yappin with ya........have a great day!

beb

------------------

Hi all. Well mowed the lawn today with the help of Dad. Boy not nice of me to make him work on his birthday. But he wanted to keep switching off with me. Sure did help since it got hot again this after noon. Dad had to get a U joint fixed on the moter home today too. Glad that thing is all fixed up now. Have a great night. do (di)

------------------

diinmi.jpg

Hi all, I knew you would make dad work on his birthday Do.

I'm glad my parents are coming home today, it will be nice to see them again and not have to take care of their huge property anymore.

Back to work with MEN, ARGGGGGG....... Whole bunch of them yesterday trying to outdo each other, just like a bunch of children.

Makes me glad I'm single. Heaven forbid they should ask for my help or opinion, after all I'm just a woman.

Oh well back to nodding and smiling, nodding and smiling, hold my tongue, remember the money.

Have a great day.

grin.gif

------------------

brigid.gif

Well Goodmornin to you all!

Do...i can picture the two of you working together.....i'm just soooooo glad you have such a wonderful Dad!! And i'm glad he has such a wonderful Daughter! You a both Blessed!! I'm sure he enjoys having lots to do and appreciates being healthy enough to do em....You GO DAD!!

Brigie,

Good Girl.....Keep up the "nod /smile/thinkin $$ thing"...smart cookie!

I'm sure they are mainly trying to impress You ..You sweet little thang......

Let me know for sure if Mom and Dad get home safely.......And Please wish Katie a Happppy Birthday tomorrow from Auntie Bebbie....okay?

later poopie,(oops did i type that? Term of endearment)

beb

Hi Beb, Poopie???????? tee hee

Thanks I will wish Katie a happy birthday from you. She did not have a good day at work yesterday, hopefully her day will be better today. She has to work on her birthday, more wrong with car, sigh.

Don't want the twits (not a term of endearment) to impress me.

First job today is at my old school, will be nice to see all the teachers again.

Have a great day,

grin.gif

brigid

------------------

brigid.gif

Well Brigie,

Heres hopin that things turn around and Katie has the most Awesome birtday!

Hope she enjoys her Dairy Queen Cake!

Thanks for passing on my Birthday wishes!

Have fun when your "baby" gets home!

beb

------------------