MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Paging Birgie Baby.....

Okay....Whatsssssuuuuuup Brigie?

Is everything Okay with you and your family? Or are you just toooooooo busy?

That last post was way not like you....

Worried Bebbielee

PS....i noticed your Birgie...sorry "it" wouldn't let me edit the subject line...your stuck with Birgie.....

------------------

DebbieLee.jpg?bcUHRh9AutwpY9DM

[This message has been edited by debbielee (edited August 30, 2002).]

Hi Beb I'm back. Birgie and poopie hmmmmmm winky.gif

Sorry about that, way to many things going on. Last day of work with the guys yesterday, thank goodness, I don't think I could work with anymore testotorone. The guy I was working with was okay but didn't think that he should be working with a woman.

ignore.gif

My car broke, starter went, had to clutch start it backward down my steep driveway. Had to pick up the part and the guys at the mechanics shop put it in for free. These are nice guys.

Parents got back, don't seem to thrilled with the job I did on their yard, and daughter is up and down hormonally. Blah couple of days, you know what I mean.

I was really tired, I have bruises on my bruises to prove that I could do the job.

okay enough whining, all done now

Back to school on Tuesday, a few jobs this weekend. that's it in a nutshell.

How bout you ??????????????

Thanks for worrying.

grin.gif

------------------

brigid.gif

It's just great to hear from ya Brigie(birgie-poopie)!

Sorry about that.....anyhew.....whine all you want..im here for ya!

Sounds like your havin a tough time.....not good. Can't imagine your parents not being happy...hmmmmmm. Glad your done with the men...told ya not to overdue....did you listen...no....now you are all bruised up...dang girl......

I'm glad you got a break with the mechanics..that was nice of them!

Yeah..it's tough when people you live with are moody....it can get on your nerves and bring ya down.....sorry.

Well i hope you have a chance to rest tomorrow and monday.....try and sit and relax and read one of your beloved books...that will help!

Lets see....i've had realtors and potential buyers traipsing in and out today....not fun....don't know what's gonna happen...i'll let you know.

Take it easy Brigie Baby.....okay?? OKAY!

Good to know your alright!

beb

------------------

[This message has been edited by debbielee (edited August 31, 2002).]

Hi Beb,

Well new starter on car not working, grocery shopping yesterday, came out and car wouldn't start. Nice people helped me push it and jump it. Have to see mechanics on Tuesday, meanwhile I will just have to part on hills. lol

Lots of running around for daughters car as well, she is driving me crazy. grrrrrrr

I'm off today, so I will do touch up paint. Need to get vegies today, so I will drag my son with me while I run in and leave the car running.

Need to get boxes to take to new school on Tuesday ready, clean out my briefcase, get dress clothes ready. Been living in jeans and t-shirts, all summer.

No fun for you having looky loos running and snooping through your home. You should make creapy noises and stuff, make like the place is haunted, maybe no one will buy it.

Or.... maybe you want to move, any way of buying your own place???????

Rattle a few chains.

Have a great rest of the weekend, do you have a holiday in the states on Monday?

grin.gif

------------------

brigid.gif

Yup Brigie.....holiday monday...labor day.

Man....no wonder the guys put it in for free....it was broken......that bites big time!

So now you have to wait till tuesday to get it fixed.....but how you gonna do that and go back to school????Do they have nice hills to park on???

Yikes ....dress clothes.....how you gonna get uses to them....and i bet you do heels too...big change from sneakers/steel toe boots!

Are you nervous or siked ..syked..(sp?) about going back?

Funny ....chains.....all i really have to do is point out the roof and plumbing....that should do the trick.....but i can't do that...it's my sisters house....

Yup....we are starting to realise we will have to move. We already got the go ahead from the morgage co...and the next step is to find a cheeeeeeeeap liveable house/condo in an overinflated market....not gonna be fun or easy ......there is still a chance we'll stay...still to early to tell....i'll keep ya posted!

Brigie....will you sit down and relax for just 1/2 the day.....for me.....you can't keep going like that...you worry me.

Well Brigie Baby poopie woopie.....hope your day gets better!!!!!

beb

------------------

Hi beppie

Your nicknames for me keep getting longer. Please explain to me what you did on the computer site. How did you try it ten times without posting ten times to see if it worked? Got me stumped, I want to learn.

No hills at school, but I will figure it out, can always get principal to push me, haha.

Excited about school? I don't know, it's always hard making the transition between physical labor and then sort of a desk job.

By the way , I don't do heels, did that long time ago when I worked downtown, before kids, in my younger days. I used to be a mortgage disbursement officer, court librarian and legal secretary, just some of the jobs I did. Didn't really like any of them. Those were the days.

what is the housing market like where you live? What are the prices like? Good that you got the okay from the mortgage people. Are the interest rates good now?

Had a good day yesterday, finished some painting, cleaned, waxed floors, today it is raining, finally, we haven't had rain for almost the entire month of august. I think I will bake and put away some meals in the freezer. I was supposed to go do two jobs today, but the rain fixed that. Both these people owe me money. Oh well, maybe one day after work this week.

I don't sit for long, Beb, never have, don't think I ever will. Always something to do. Tried to re wire some ceiling light fixtures yesterday, but they didn't fit. An electrician I am not.

Anyway I hope you have a good day.

wavey.gif

------------------

brigid.gif

Howdy Brigie....just Brigie.....

It's real simple....i post....if it didn't work i go to the edit icon on my post....click on it and the post comes up for me to edit it....then i check....keep doing it till i get it right.....the only problem is every time i do that a message comes up on the post..."message edited by debbielee such and such a time and date"

Then on my last edit...i go in and delete all the other "message edited..etc." that i saw......and only one will show.......how's that?!

Lets see.....this three decker (multi family) 2 yrs ago wouldn't sell at $89.000...now the asking price is $289.000 and we have people crawling all over the place to buy it....and it's in a crappy neighborhood. Single families are averaging $200.000 + for good locations.....apartment rents are crazy.....we live in a 3 bedroom ..1300 sq ft..apt....that would rent for upwards of $1200 a month.....(we don't pay that...it's family owned......but if we have to move.....yikes....it makes more sence to try to buy)

Rates are pretty low....if you have excellent credit...which we don't....i think they are 5.5 % +.

How about where you live?

Well i wish you the best with your car and school tomorrow....i'll be anxious to hear how it goes.

smooches,

Bebbielee

------------------

Hi Beppie,

Thanks for the info on the www site, will try later today, not time this morning.

We bought our house 12 years ago, then a 12 year old home, so that makes it 24 years old. pretty good math huh....... We bought for $160,000. Now we can maybe get 180,000 maybe 190,000. Maybe even more our market is crazy right now, people around me are selling in 24 hours. We live in a good neighborhood, good schools, but the street is a little busy, back yard is big and quiet away from busy part. It is 4 bedroom with basement, 2 baths, small, under 1100 square feet upstairs.

So what's special for you on the first day back at school? Probably just means more traffic.......quieter in the neighborhood?

Okay here are my nosey questions for the month,.... what do you and your husband do, work wise? You don't mention him much....

Okay that's all, Do would say, stop being so nosey brig.

well must go find a hill to park on, my kids only go for about an hour today, how easy is that?

I have to be there the whole day. Oh well... beats moving furniture.

Rain, rain, and more rain, that's what we have been having for the last 48 hours, more in the forecast. what about you?

Have a great day,

grin.gif

------------------

brigid.gif

You can be nosey Brigie baby.....i don't mind.

I am unemployed (retail sales) and the honey is a convenience store manager......funny you should ask about him today of all days....why????? Because this morning he/his store was robbed at gunpoint.....can you believe that? (well ya i suppose you can) He's been working for the company for 5 yrs and never had a problem. (he worked as office manager/purchaser for an office supply co for 16 yrs....got laid off..took this job).

Very scary phone call! He's just fine....i'm a little unnerved.....So hows that.

Did you have fun meeting the new kids?

How's your car?

Yeah...it's nice and quiet with all the rugrats in school. Lot's more traffic with the buses on the roads.

Your house sounds nice...2 bathrooms....now that would make me happy.. nuff said about that.

WEll..i hope your day went well. I'll talk to ya later!

beb

------------------

Hi Beppie, How goes life with you today?

My first day of school was good. Met some new people, the little ones starting kindergarten and grade one are always soooo cute... and little.

Met my student, seems like a very nice boy, will meet him mom and grandma today, I hope to have a meeting with them.

Found out yesterday that he is part of the hydrotheraphy program, which means that I have to take him to a program at the pool every week. blah.... hate wearing a bathing suit, I have my dad's chicken legs, oh well.

Soooo sorry to hear about your husband's store... did the robber get away? Was anyone hurt? That must have been so scary for him. What kind of neighborhood is the store in?

Well must go wake up children for school, today they actually have to be there for the whole day.

Car is fine, took it to mechanic friend he was busy not quite sure what's wrong. So far it's been starting okay, keep your fingers and toes crossed for me.

Have a great one

grin.gif

------------------

brigid.gif

Just fine today Brigie Baby!

Oh nooooo you have to do ......pool....yuck....chicken legs are better than ham hocks like i have!

So does this little boy have trouble walking?

I can just see you....you must be great with the kids!

Glad the car is being a good! Hope they discover the problem before it gives you more trouble!

Nope...no one was hurt!! Thank you LORD!

You guessed it...not a great neighborhood.Hubby was in a different town (in the "country") before this store...he was brought in to straighten it out...lot's of theft and employee problems...good choice huh!

Hey Brigie....how long am i gonna be Beppie? I want Beb back! You were only Birgie for a day!

Have a great day!

BEBBIELEE

------------------

[This message has been edited by debbielee (edited September 04, 2002).]