MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Beb is back

Okay, no more Beppie, How's it going Beb?

So is your husband going to be able to straighten this store out? How does he feel about going in there every day now, would make me very nervous.

The little boy I am working with wear braces on his legs, but is very independant, does not like to have help. I try and pay as little attention to him as I can. He is catherized, but does that himself, I just have to make sure that he goes to the handicap washroom twice a day, and that he has washed up when he comes out. Other than that he's fine. Was supposed to wear a soft helmet outside at lunch yesterday, but did not have with him, talked to grandma on the phone and she said he had thrown it at the wall that morning. like I said veery independant.

I have to oversee another little girl who does not like to take her medication, her mom will watch her take it before school and I have to make sure she takes it at lunch.

Lots of other needy kids that will end up being with me, one little one who has huge learning disabilities, has to come early, so I said she could come keep me company until the bell goes, she's a sweety.

My school is the very center of a very low income town, a lot of needy native kids, lots of parents on drugs, some families there because prison is close by, so they move there to be close to family member that is in prison.

Oh well, DD wants the computer, talk to you tomorrow.

grin.gif

------------------

brigid.gif

Man Di.....that's a shock to read. I'm sorry.I know how much you love your guppies....all of them.

I'm sorry to hear that the remaining guppies never recoverd after that weekend away. Any idea what happened?

Let us know if/when you get a new batch.

------------------

DebbieLee.jpg?bcUHRh9AutwpY9DM

Thanks Brigie!

Nope....the old guy doesn't seem to bothered by having a gun pointed at him....he's had it happen before....in the service and as a cop (well he was more like an auxilliary police for his small town) anyhew....he isn't worried...i am.......

As soon as this one gets straightend out they will move him to the next one.

Man Brigie....i'm so proud of you! That's all i can say.....

Those kids sound adorable...i'm glad they have you looking out for them!

I hope your day goes well!

beb

------------------

Hey Do.... shock.gif

So sorry about all of your guppies, but think about this.... what if all forty lived and got really really big, what would you do? Just kidding I know guppies don't get that big, but imagine how many babies they could have at once. Are you going to try again?

Hi Beb, glad you husband isn't scared, but that's not important, your scared. I imagine you worry about him all day. Tell him to be careful because now I have to worry about him too.

Beb, just a little note the little boy I supervise, has his condition because he had spinal menengitis when he was two. Scary huh??? I met with his mom yesterday, very nice lady, but lots of problems with ex, retraining order etc.

Anyway not a shortage of kids to work with. I do love my job.

I hope you have a great day, worked after school yesterday and again today.

grin.gif

------------------

brigid.gif

Thanks Brigie,

I like that you care enough to worry too! Your a sweetheart!

Isn't spinal menengitis a viral thing? That poor little guy! Something tells me he's not gonna let his disability keep him down! He sounds like a real fighter! To bad about his Mom.

Hey Brige.....i hate to point out a typo....but you cracked my up saying the Mom has a retraining order on the Husband....i think i'll file one of those on mine....retrain him to pick up his socks and underwear.....retrain him to enjoy my nagging.......etc......very cute Brigie!

I'm so happy you love what you do...and I'm happy for all the kids you care for!

Have a great day!

ps. did i tell ya my sister accepted an offer on this house......yikes!

Later,

Beb

------------------

Hi there Birgie, Beb and Do. smile.gif

I don't have a lot of time today, just canned a canner of beans and have two large kettles of plums to cook and juice. No, I won't make the jelly today, just make the juice and can that. smile.gif Also have clothes in washer and in dryer.

Glad your DH is ok, Beb, and hope he doesn't have to have that happen to him again.

Brigie, I am glad you enjoy your work. That means so much. smile.gif From the sounds of things, I would say this is a job you wouldn't want to give up.

The children are lucky to have someone like you to be there for them. smile.gif

Do, sorry about your guppies. I know what you mean about having so many and then they are gone. Do you plan to get a lot of them, or just a few next time?

------------------

snowmomjune.gif

Hi Beb, Do and Snowie, it's Saturday, hurray, time to clean house, grocery shop and l landscaping job. sigh .... oh well a woman's work is never done.

My son is soooo happy starts his guitar lessons again today. Took them from Jan to June last year, a Christmas present from me. He has been saving his money this summer to pay for them himself.

Hey BEB, WHAT DO YOU MEAN OH BY THE WAY, PS DID I TELL YOU MY SISTER ACCEPTED AN OFFER ON THE HOUSE....... YIKES, YIKES. OH NO

What are you going to do? I'm worried about you now. How long will you have if everything goes through? Please keep me updated okay?

My typos are getting worse, I think I am just trying to rush to much. Take a look at the typos I made in the garden, couldn't spell tomatoes to save my life. Retraining order sounds like a good typo to make though.

Yes Spinal menengitis is a viral infection. I remember when my kids were little and had a fever and sore throat, if they could touch their chins to their chest it wasn't SM, that was the test the doctors told us.

Hey Snowie sounds like you are way to busy, put your feet up and relax.

Have a great day everyone, mine will be busy like usual, my parents are coming for a quick visit this morning and then it's going to be a lot of running around.

grin.gif

------------------

brigid.gif

Hi ya Snowie....it's great to see you have time to post again...i missed you! How did your beans and plums come out?

Hi Brigie,

Happy for Sonnie ...Just think...some day soon we might just get to go to one of his concerts!! Or watch him on MTV!

Yup....they signed agreement papers.Today was house inspection......who knows how long it will take or if they still want it seeing the roof is in poor condition...(i could have told them that for free).

Don't know if they will offer to let us stay or boot our hynies out.....everything is still in the air.....and my knees are getting sore from all the prayin.....time will tell BB.

Thanks for worring...worry-ing.....hey i love your typos...and laughed out loud at your tomatoes!!

Have a great visit with your folks!

Bye everybody!

------------------

Hey Beb, Do and Snowie,

Had a nice but short visit with my parents, they paid me for taking care of their place when they were gone. That paid for my groceries this week and a few extras, like new remote for the tv and a new kettle, last one gave it up.

Praying that you can stay Beb if that is what you want? Maybe a move would be good, I think it would be exciting. Can't wait until I have to sell my house and get a new (old) one of my own. However it turns out I'm sure it will be for the best. Somethings that seem scary sometimes turn out to the best thing ever.

Have a great day

grin.gif

------------------

brigid.gif

Hello all, running late this morning. I try to read all of the posts and save this one until last, because I always look forward to hearing from you guys. Today, I am late.

Rained here for most of the weekend so I had to call off jobs on Sat. and sun. will reschedule during the week.

Have a great day.

grin.gif

------------------

brigid.gif

Hi Y'all!

I do the same thing Brigie.......kinda like saving the best piece of cake for the last bite (the one with the most frosting).

With the reshedule...does that mean you have to go to school and go play in the dirt when you get out? Man...that makes for a long day!

Hey if you don't hear from me tomorrow.....it's because i'm goin in for my gallbladder surgery. I'll post as soon as i can.....who knows it could go so well ...i might be sitting here after letting you know.....but just in case....hold down the fort!

Smooches,

beb

------------------

Hey Beb, I will be sending all my healing thoughts your way for the next few days. Hope everything goes okay. fingers, toes, and eyes crossed. I'll be holding down the fort for you, but I'm sure we will here from you right away, power of positive thinking.

Yes Beb I have already rescheduled one job for after school today. But it's not hard work, it's like going on a play date after work, digging my hands into the dirt is therapy for me.

Oh exciting Do, what kind of fish? How about the ones with the big googly eyes?

Hey Snowy, how goes it?

Must go wake up children for school.

Have a great day.

thinking about you Beb.

grin.gif

------------------

brigid.gif

Good morning to you all. smile.gif Brigie, Beb and Do. smile.gif

Beb, I will be praying for you today, hope all goes well and we see you real soon.

Do, get several kinds of fish and you will enjoy the color and shapes. smile.gif

Brigie, we didn't get to go anywhere like we had wanted to, but that is ok, we are getting things done around here this way. smile.gif

Need to get that fence up before snow comes you know.

Still need to get the jars of beans and juice taken down stairs too. Just been lazy these past couple days. smile.gif

Take care all, and have a great day.

------------------

snowmomjune.gif