MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Silliness and graemlins

cookiejar

tapping toes... it worked awhile ago

still trying to learn how to post other smilies...no tellin' what these links will convert to in time! Hope it 'aint nothing bad bath.gif

nunu.gif

----------

still trying..i want the horse from one site

mpr.gif

----------

think that site is down?

tit.gif

-------------

Cookie I need easier homework!

umn.gif

innocent0006.gif

horsepoo.gif

My faves:

0174.gif Little guy goes from hilarity, lol

0327.gif Either flat-out tired or fainting from shock

0453.gif I have to GO!! What's taking so long???

0416.gif Ack!! Look out!!!

0265.gif Let's party!

0207.gifMommy's comfort

These are just a few...I love my smileys and have thousands of them. 0002.gif

I have a program called Smileycons, which can be set up easily to allow posting smileys in various email programs and different message board formats. It's the only one I'll use because others I've tried had spyware, adware, etc., in them and wreaked havoc on my computer. You can find Smileycons at http://www.smileycons.com/about.html. The basic program is free; it includes four or five packs of smileys, but they also have a Smileycons Gold program that is, I think, $19.95. That one allows you to get every pack they have for as long as the subscription is active; I have so many packs now--thousands of smileys--that I seriously doubt I'll renew the subscription just to get more. They're lots of fun--I love smileys and fonts--I collect them both. 0658.gif

i had saved the one frm taht link, but the other one would not show up for me, but i knew what one it was, and another message board that i post at had it already.

Archived