MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Forgot to say Hello!!

Guest Guest

I have been reading posts and after logcabin mama's post (was that it?)I almost forgot why I was going to post this one! smile.gif Seriously now a big Hello and (((HUG))) to my old faithful MrsSurvival friends and a big HELLO, & ((((Hug))) to all the new people I've never met before! It was so good to see everyone! I did post in the Gym, but wanted to say hi to all of you!(((SNOWMOM))) I've missed you so much, I just had to tell you that here as well! ((((oneaglewings)))) you too! Mountain Mommy what would I have done without your help? I wouldn't be here posting now if it weren't for your help, so a big THANK YOU so very much! Well I best go for now I need to read up on things. Just made some coffee, tea, cocoa, whatever you want and fresh bread for a few friends while I read on, so help yourself and know how much I've missed all of you and even the ones I haven't mentioned like cat, ed&peg and all the rest...I've haven't forgotten you or your sigs!

Love

------------------

suzzee3.jpg

SUZZEE!!!!!!

How *ARE* you???

I've often wondered how your son has been doing. You got so busy taking care of his needs after the accident, that you had to stay offline. Has he fully recovered?

And how's everything *else*?? smile.gif

------------------

cat.jpg

Welcome back suzzee. It's great to see you!! grin.gif

I, too, know what it's like to be away for awhile, then back, then away again, then back. I feel like a yoyo. rolleyes.gif

All these new people, and all the wonderful old faithful ones too. It's hard to keep track. grin.gif

But one thing is for sure.......a person is always welcomed back with open arms, welcome smiles & lots of "goodies", when one does finally "come home" here at Mrs. Survival.

KOTC

(((((((((((((((suzzee)))))))))))))))

Here have some french toast crunch, my fav. grin.gifgrin.gifrolleyes.giftongue.gif

spitzfire.jpg

[This message has been edited by Spitfire (edited October 15, 2002).]

Hello Suzzee! I'm one of the new ones. I gratefully accept a cup of hot chocolate, and fresh bread...mmmmm...I better go. It's not polite to talk with my mouth full! wink.gifWelcome back!

------------------

Give thanks to the Lord for He is good, and His love endures forever!

Cat, So good to see you too. Joe is doing wonderful and fully recovered! I told them down in the gym he has taken a love for bullriding so many prayers are always welcomed! smile.gif Thanks for asking! Everything else is going well!

Spitfire, I know what you mean about a yo-yo! I'm with you on that! Good to see you as well! French Toast Crunch Yummy I shouldn't but I will have a little! smile.gif

Happygirl, nice to meet you too! Thank You for nice welcome. I'll be seeing you on the forums! smile.gif

Debbie, how nice of you to say hello again, from the gym and now here. ( forget what I said about the french tst.) OK? Great to meet you too! See ya in the gym! smile.gif

------------------

suzzee3.jpg

Welcome Home smile.gif All of us are so happy to see you posting again, and to hear about your son's recovery!

I'm bringing out the tea cart with fresh fruit, a heaping plate of fresh scones with raspberry jam and some chocolate chip cookies to go with the cocoa smile.gif

( all food provided is virtual, so may be consumed with complete abandon, it has no calories!) grin.gif

------------------

becca.jpg

WELCOME HOME' Suzzee. smile.gif It is sooooo good to see you posting again. smile.gif I have really missed you too.

I haven't been on line much the past few days. We have two of our grandsons here for this week. The oldest one of the two didn't have school this week so we were able to bring them home. smile.gif

We had a Golden Anniversary to go to on Sunday and then on Tuesday evening we went out to eat with my sister, here DH, and several others to celebrate the day of the anniversary. smile.gif

I had been busy making, printing, pictures and other information for a 'Genealogy Album' for the gift. smile.gif

I didn't even get on line at all on Tuesday and only long enough to get our mail yesterday.

Agin, Welcome home Suzzee. smile.gif

------------------

snowmomjune.gif

BeccaAnne, Thank You for the warm welcome and reminding me of the No Calorie Zone! excuse me while I have one of the scones! smile.gif

Lois, Thank You I love your sig... smile.gif

Diinmi, Thanks for the reply it is good to see you again too! smile.gif

Snowmom, You are still too busy as usual but the kind of busy that is worth it all! It's wonderful to know some things stay the same. smile.gif

Darlene, It warms my heart to see all of you as well! Been way too long, but, I promise to stay for a long while! Thank You for the welcome back! smile.gif

(((((((BIG-HUG)))))) Back at cha!

------------------

suzzee3.jpg

Peglet that is so cute! I'm glad you finally have your own identity! But what difference does it make with ed on? smile.gif You know I'm teasing & thanks for the compliment! I've missed you two! smile.gif

Spitfire ((((hehehehehehehe)))!!! grin.gif

------------------

suzzee3.jpg

Frannie....Is that you? Used to be Flagirl? I know it has to be you! Good to see you again! smile.gif

Twilap, It's Wonderful to see you too! Thanks for all the welcomes everybody! I've really missed all of you! smile.gif

------------------

suzzee3.jpg