MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Back from hospital

Guest Guest

Nicholas had to be hospitalized unexpectedly due to an infection in his cheek on Thurs. It was scary and stressful. We thought he might have to have surgery, but fortunately my prayers were answered and the IV antibiotics did the trick. I am super tired and stressed out but glad to be home. Nicholas was a little trooper and is recovering nicely. Missed you all! I'll catch up on all the posts when I've got the time smile.gif

------------------

becca.jpg

I'm so glad he's alright Becca. It's so scary when the little ones get sick and especially ending up in the hospital. Get some rest and we'll see you soon!

------------------

dee.jpg

So glad Nicholas is doing so well. It is very hard when things like that happen to the little ones. It is so great when God answeres prayers so fast. Give Nicholas an extra hug for me. smile.gif ((((Nicholas))))

You get your much needed rest now and post when you are up to it.

------------------

snowmomjune.gif

I'm so glad your son (?) is ok! It is really scary when the little ones are sick! My little girl is still battling a cold, and is coughing quite a bit. It's really good that he didn't have to have surgery. The Lord is good in answering your prayers! How old is your son? My little one will be two in December.

Hope you are able to relax a little more now that you ae home.

Have a great, relaxing day!

Happygirl

------------------

Give thanks to the Lord for He is good, and His love endures forever!

Praising the Lord with you! Believe me friend I know the feeling of Miracles, Prayers and Son's! I'm so happy for you and your family! God is good!

Love,

------------------

suzzee3.jpg

Wonderful news,sounds like you had a very trying day. my phone was out all day yesterday, hope to get caught up soon.

------------------

lois.jpg

Friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when

our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.