MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Sunny Sunday

SueC

Hi every one!

bighug and I picked some lois for you all!

It is quiet here. After Church DH and the girls left for Brisbane frown I really wanted to go with them, but assignments were too important. My no3 DD was getting water baptised at her church in Brisbane so they all went down to witness it. That is the second daughter I have missed seeing being baptised in water. frown

But ... I did get plenty of read and coffee2 and one assignment is nearly finished, I just need to tidy up the referencing. So now I can start the next one while the house is still quiet. They all stayed over night with DH's Sister so I dont know when they are coming home. So this morning I have done one load of clothesline , the dishes are done and the house is tidy. And it is time to get back to the coffee2 and dee

Well I certainly could use some fresh flowers in my home Sue!

I don't know what season it is here but the winds nearly knocked me over today. It's cold, my poor dafodills still haven't flowered. Once they do I'll be out with my scizzors cutting them to bring indoors...

Take care!

We were planning a day of rest after a very busy week but -

it was so nice out we worked for a bit in the gardens. Weeded here weeded there Lori planted flowers here ,there and EVERYWHERE!

Moved a few around the yard too and fill more planter boxes and buckets too. Getting things ready to go into the vegetable garden beds and in a few more days (around May 15) is the BIG Planting day around here for all the main vegetables like tomatoes, peppers, beans etc. Though we have things started in the greenhouse and some things are in the ground already. With the temps. going down to around 36 the last few nights we have been putting on the covers on the cold frame, hot/hoop house and closing the greenhouse at night. For the cold frame and hot house Michael made fitted covers/blankets for them years ago and it makes things quick to cover and keeps things inside warm. We light a few candles in the mini greenhouse that we also cover with it's own blanket so we are doing OK. Now we see that the weather is going to be nice for the next few days so we are back on track with the planting. wink

Michael2

Archived