MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

We really need a......

lowlander

tung2.gif

Ha missed me Spot......

Good one Cat.......

Oh Beb don't worry there's lots for you.. come here and have a bite of this chocolate one, your favorite........ smushhhhhh

gottcha

I'm outta here...............Oh wait, I almost forgot there's enough for your facial spot.........splat.......

zipppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

grin.gif

------------------

brigid.gif

Hill, being the Hillbilly that she is and knowing life on a homestead depends on inventions and survival......

Quickly finishes the Hillbilly Canon she was building to ward off all them there preditors.

Little Red Wing comes running with the meat balls and fills the cannon full. Now being the typical teen age brat that she is, she knocks Hillbillee out of her way and comenses to firing!

Hillbilly see's all the comotion and pulls up on his trusty snomobile with a sled full of tiny pumkins. He tells Little Red Wing to back away, it is his turn and asks Hillbillee to loat the canon.

Wow! There is orange stuff every where in your face and in your hair, but do we care? You can hear Hillbilly shout as he fires off another round of pumkins.

Hillbilly, Hillbillee and Little Red Wing

------------------

A problem is just a challenge waiting to be conquered.

Impossibilities are just possibilities waiting to be made possible.

You can't stop the curve balls of life but you can choose how you will handle them.

Here kitty, kitty, I have something for you.......

Hilly winds up for a long pitch and slips on all the whip cream every where and falls on her hinny.... """"""""Kerplunk!"""""""""""

Getting on her feet and regaining her composure she starts flinging spaghetti all over the cute little kitty cat.

Happygirl, being as nice and polite as she is, decides it's time to help everybody get cleaned up...so in comes that waterhose, but to everyones surprise...what is this????Red koolaid???? tung2.gif

YEAH!!!That was fun!

------------------

Give thanks to the Lord for He is good, and His love endures forever!

Well, it is now morning, and of course it is time for breakfast. So, I brought a special toaster. wink.gif

Here it comes, Toast already spread with peanutbutter and jelly. Wow, look at that stuff go. It is really popping out of the toaster and landing on just about everyone here. smile.gif

Oh, boy, all that jelly in the hair. wink.gif

------------------

snowmomjune.gif