MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Hello All

Guest Guest

Greetings! One and All!

First off Id like to thank Hillbillee for sharing this forum with me.

Now a little about me. I have traveled quite a bit have been to all the states and provinces and 54 plus countries. I’ve been a cook, a solider, a printer, painter and currently a student in the area of computers. Some of my hobbies are fishing hunting reading and movies. I’ve raised chickens cows pigs and rabbits. I love to cook and have a pretty mean stuffed trout recipe. So I look forward to learning a few things and sharing what I know.

Senwolf

Welcome to the family Senwolf, so nice to meet you. You've sure been around and done a lot of different things, it'll be interesting getting to hear some of your stories.

I've got fresh cinnamon rolls, right out of the oven, and coffee and juice here on the table. Sit down and help yourself and the others will be around shortly to welcome you.

------------------

dee.jpg

Welcome to Mrs. Survival, Senwolf.

Sounds like you are really into a lot of things. smile.gif

You must love it where you are as I am sure you are able to get in a lot of fishing and hunting out there. smile.gif

Deer season starts here this weekend. frown.gif Poor deer. Oh well, there are always a lot of them killed on the roads so this way at least people are able to use the meat.

Hope to see you posting lots. smile.gif

------------------

snowmomjune.gif

Welcome to our family, Senwolf! I'm sure you're going to like it here...I look forward to hearing about your experiences...ever been to Mexico? If so, which part?

------------------

Give thanks to the Lord for He is good, and His love endures forever!

WELCOME, Senwolf!!

Have you been to Brazil? One of my favorite places, after *home*, of course! smile.gif

I can't *wait* to hear some of what you've learned in all your travels!!

nod.gif

------------------

cat.jpg

[This message has been edited by Cat (edited November 07, 2002).]

Thanks for the warm welcomes and greets.

Ive posted the stuffed trout recipie and some replys in the WWW section. I look forward to sharing all i can with you folks and to what you wish to share with me. Youll have to forgive my typos at times as i think faster than i type and am often doing 4 things at once. God Bless

Senwolf

Welcome, so glad you made it in here and found it as wonderful a place as I said it was. These people are really great here.

Hill

------------------

A problem is just a challenge waiting to be conquered.

Impossibilities are just possibilities waiting to be made possible.

You can't stop the curve balls of life but you can choose how you will handle them.

Welcome Senwolf smile.gif I look forward to hearing about the places you have traveled! Going to print out your trout recepie now smile.gif Always looking for a yummy fish recepie now that I'm eating healthy! Thanks for sharing smile.gif

------------------

becca.jpg