MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Sweet Saturday

mommafitz

Mornin' Ya'll!

I hope everyone is having a good morning. Please help yourself to some coffee, juice, and muffins........

Maybe we can mooch some fresh strawberry jam from AmishwayHomesteaders! They're probably so tired they won't notice! LOL

I have been working so much during the week at my paying job in town that I don't get to do much here at home in the evenings. Too pooped to pop! That means I use the weekends for household chores. Blecch. My house is going downhill. Blah. Anybody got any suggestions to help my situation?

We have been spending evenings at either the football field or the softball field. DS2 has been very busy. His team won their 1st game in the softball tourney last night so we get to play again tonight. It was fun. DS2 hit a homerun over the fence then make a double play all by himself! hehehehe He hadn't done either one before. His softball season ends tonight. We have the next 2 weeks off from football practice. High school football rules demand a "dead period". Then we go full force with football and school starts the beginning of August.

Where does the time go?

DH is planning a job change. He doesn't do well with change so his nerves have been on the edge. You know.....grouchy! hehehehe

I wanted to have a yard sale this summer but I haven't worked on it yet. We live out in the country but my MIL lives in town. She'd enjoy us being with her all day.

Our small garden is doing really well even tho we are in a drought. We water a bit only because we have a well. One of the county water depts has stopped all unnecessary watering. I plan to buy veggies from the Farmers Market for my canning. Our garden spot at this rental house is too small. Oh yeah..........canning...........must add that to my list of things to do.......................

DS1 brought home a new puppy. He's an Englishton Bulldog. Too cute!!!!!

I'm still working on my cross stitch quilt top that I've been doing forever. Not much time to do it. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............I'm gonna be old before my time..............hehehehehee...................

Enough rambling. Ya'll have a wonderful day!!!!!!

mommafitz

Oooo, we got a new pet today too! Sorry I've been out most of the day!

We went to drop off Hubba at work, Trader Joes for sme supplements, then home to pick up library books, to the library, then to Home depot, then home to drop off some moulding and lumber, then to petsmart, then to pet supermarket, then home to set up & drop off our cute new hamster, then to the library again to get some books for the boys on hamster care then to pick up Hubba. I'm pooped! Thank God for crockpots!

Archived