MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Who's in AZ?

I'm an AZ native, but I've only lived in the Phoenix/Buckeye/Yuma areas. Now that my daughter is out on her own and both my boys are shipping for Navy bootcamp, I feel that it is time to get out of Phoenix. Which areas of the state do you all know about first hand? I'm considering the Kingman/Yucca area.

westbrook sheepishy raises hand..... I live in SoCa's high desert but....

My mother has a home in Bullhead City and my Aunt lives in Phoenix but has lived in Tuscon and Flagstaff.

One thing for sure, there is no homesteading in Bullhead City! it is just too hot!

there is a 'desert homesteading' group at http://yahoo.groups.com

Living in the artic cold of winter here in Michigan, I sure wish I lived in Arizona

You are blessed, Sandra, for living in such a beautiful state. Come on up to the Sunporch and introduce yourself....Nice to meet you here and welcome to Mrs. Survival!

Actually, I used to live in Arizona when I was a teenager and absolutely loved it there. We lived in the Wilcox/Bowie area. I miss those mountains and that beautiful sky. Someday I will go back for a visit.

Good morning Sandra. I have never lived or even been to AZ, but had to stop in and say 'Hi' to you. Like Ginger said, come up to the Sunporch and give an introduction.

I am in the colded state, at least I think so today. We are at a - 17 with a wind chill of -36, now that is cold.