MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Good Morning!

Guest Guest

Hi Mary, nice to see you this morning. I'll sit with you on the swing and enjoy my cup of coffee too. Just fixed this breakfast pizza and is it ever good. Help yourself. Isn't it a beautiful morning with the sun shining and warmer temps. here in Iowa! Fall is so pretty!!!

------------------

dee.jpg

Blessed morn it tis!! Nice to meet you, Mary!

I just made a mushroom cheese omelete and savored a cup of coffee...now pondering what I'll do today. Michigan weatherman says the temps will go up to 65 today, truly remarkably unseasonable weather for November but very welcome!! I am thinking some yardwork will be a satisfying activity today. It won't be too much longer and us Northerners will be seeing snow and frigid temps....the very thought makes me want to hibernate frown.gif

But for right now I'll just sit on the porch with you gals and enjoy!!

------------------

eaglew.jpg

It is extremely wet and a bit cold here in the south of England today; I've done some baking, made lemon curd, put the fruit for the Christmas cake in to soak and made the mincemeat. will spend the afternoon knitting, and won't be sitting on any porch!

Hi guys......i'm here with my large mug of tea.....and a fork.....anybody feel like sharing....that breakfast pizza and omelet look Great......i brought cranberry orange muffins with butter i churned myself (yeah right!)

I'll sit right over here near Ginger...Hey...look....i can see Lowie workin in her kitchen from here......Hi Lowie!

------------------

debbieLee1.jpg

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday little man

Happy birthday to you smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Sorry Becca Anne - don't know what your yongest is called but I hope you all have a wonderful day.

I've bought the ice cream and streamers