MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

So, it's Friday

This has definitely been a TGIF week for me. Today looks like i t may be slow finally. Only "must do" for the day is DH's Dr. appt this afternoon. Maybe if he gets out early I'll talk him into a little mountain driving tour to look around. I enjoy finding new views. We have alot of mountains, caves, lakes and rivers around here. Lots of beautiful scenery. Better enjoy it while we can. Alot of rich people are starting to move in around here and change the views.

Yoo hoo Snow....Hope Old Pine is still doing good(and taking his medicine like the Dr. said)

I didn't get here yesterday and now today is nearly gone! We've had a quiet weekend. DS came and worked on my computer, cleaned it up a bit for me. We hadn't seen him since the holidays, so it's nice to have him around. He'll go back to his home tomorrow. Didn't January go by fast?! I still have so many little projects I'd like to accomplish yet this winter. Maybe I'll be more ambitious in February (doubt it!!). Have a nice day tomorrow!