MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

IT'S FRIDAY,, IS EVERYONE ALRIGHT

unikemom

I know we have some family members here who were in the path of those storms last night. I hope everyone is well and safe.

Had to run to walmart early this morning, needed copy paper and pencils, also got almond bark and pretzels,,, YOU KNOW I WILL BE DIPPING THIS AFTERNOON!!!!

I made a big batch of chocolate dipped pretzels yesterday, HONEY, I got all kinds of praise and hugs and kisses from the kids, I was actually well liked last night....LOL

Now I need to get off my rear end and do some dishes and vaccuming, laundry, sweeping and mopping.... same ole stuff...

Hope everyone has a GREAT DAY, AND A VERY GOOD WEEKEND!!!!! bighug

Just a few trees down - many people without power. I had to go rescue a few Halloween decorations that weren't well enough tied down...

It got pretty scary around here last night. We had heavy rain, large hail, and very strong winds, but thankfully the tornados that did hit in Michigan weren't close. It's been raining off and on here today and still pretty windy.

Last night I did the grocery shopping and found a new pudding from "Jello" brand...pumpkin spice. If you find it you really should try it. YUM-O as Rachael says.

Hope everyone has a great weekend. Tomorrow is my niece's baby shower so that should be fun.

Take Care :spider:

Archived