MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Sick Saturday

3 out of 4 kids have a nasty cold and DH has Strep AGAIN! He just had it in December. Guess God knows what he's doing though, as it is VERY hard to stay angry and hurt at a spouse who is so sick. I decided it wasn't helping matters to be so resentful and upset about this. The councelling will teach him how to control those impulses, and I have to be willing to forgive even if I can't forget. I feel a million times better since I decided this. I know the love is still there in my heart and in his. We had a very long talk. He knows it can't happen again, and he is willing to do the work so I am willing to let go of all the negative stuff to make room for the positive to fill my heart.

Tomorrow the guy comes to figure out the flooring plan for installation, what subfloor needs to be replaced first etc. Then he will give us an installation date I can't wait until I get my new floor! DH also put DD's new bedframe together today. It looks so beautiful in her room! I will have to take pics to post at Cat's site so you can see when it's all done. Once I figure out how to get them off my new digital camera!

Sorry the little ones are sick, hope the flu bug doesn't get to your home.. It's no fun trying to take care of other people when your are sick also and just want to curl up into a ball and sleep..

Sorry you little ones are sick, hope they are better by now.

I know our #2 DS and his family have been sick, some with colds, others had the flu. They are all doing some coughing by the sounds of it.

I talked to the youngest DGS and he said no one was sick.