MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Party Time

There is a Birthday in the family today. I won't do anything with the machine, as I don't want to have it make a mess for us. Come on all of you people, help me get things in order before our Birthday Girl gets here.

I've got a few balloons and some streamers to put up along with a banner that says, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TWILA".

I brought some nice fruits and juice, along with bacon, sausage, pancakes, French Toast, waffles, and muffins. There is coffee cake and cheese cake along with fresh veggies and dip for later in the day too. Oh yes, hot chocolate, coffee and tea to drink as well as the juices.

Just had to say Happy Birthday Twila. Hope you have a great day.

Snow, it smells heavenly in here You thought of everything absolutely scrumptious for this special occasion!

MMMMMMmmmm!

I visited the florist before coming here. I have a floral crown of ivy and delicate mauve rose buds for our birthday gal to wear. Doesn't she look like a princess!!!!! I also brought a huge bouquet of mauve roses and babys breath for the centerpiece

(((((((((Happy Birthday, Twila!!))))))))))

May this year be one of newfound joy and blessings for you!

Love ya!

party3.gif Happy, Happy Birthday to you, Twi! Hope and trust that you have a wonderful day, as we all celebrate your life!!! I brought my guitar along so we could sing to you:

Happy Birthday to you...