MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Do you remember me? - reintroduction

Guest Guest

Hi. I'm Jo. About half of the people here will never have heard of me. I used to frequent this place for about two years(1997-1999). It began when I was about 14 years old. Yes I was a strange child. I was, and still am, interested in survival. A few of the people I remember that are still here are:

Spitfire

Darlene

Mountain Mommy

Snowmom

Ed and Peg

Cat

Motherearth (I think I saw her...)

diinmi(she was just new)

I think I missed somebody. (Whatever happened to Kay and Marjorie...and the Wilderness Survival board...)

I was the 2nd member of the Treehouse over at FHG. But since then, alot of things have happened in my life, and I had to drop off the scene. I finished highschool, got married, and now I'm trying to learn how to be a working housewife. And how to be a wife.

So I may be back, we'll see how busy I am.

--Jo

P.S. Whoever got that knitted afghan at the get-together, I'm the little red square.

Hello Jo, it is so nice to meet you. I am a co-moderator of The Homestead (with Mother Earth) and Simple Living (with Reci). I have been here since August and it is home to me. My husband is Hillbilly here and he sends his hello and welcome back too. We have a 14 year old daughter who will saying her own hello to you later when her work is done.

If there is anything you wish to learn or need help with anything just ask, there are many of us here to help you in any way we can.

Hillbilly & Hillbillee

------------------

A problem is just a challenge waiting to be conquered.

Impossibilities are just possibilities waiting to be made possible.

You can't stop the curve balls of life but you can choose how you will handle them.

hillbillee.jpg

JO!!!!

Good to see you! luxhello.gif

We've talked about you, wondering where you were and how you were doing! You impressed us with your writing skills, I remember. smile.gif

Married, huh? Congratulations!

Strange child? I seemed to think of you as mature... LOL

Glad you remembered where to find us!

Marjorie got busy & we don't see her. Kay has another site of her own. Remember Mamacat? (With those cat's eyes on her sig! smile.gif )

Hugs, and welcome back!

**Cat hurries off to find the brownies & cheesecake...**

------------------

cat.jpg

*TEENAGERS*... God's way of helping parents clear the nest.

Welcome back, Jo! Glad you were able to come back...I have a feeling I'm no longer the youngest here (at least I thought I was!), I'm 25. I'm also married and have a DD that will soon be two. Look forward to seeing you around more often when you get a chance! I think I'll go get some decorations ready for your welcome back party...some baloons and streamers and some flowers...what kind do you like? Sit back and relax... your home again! smile.gif

------------------

Give thanks to the Lord for He is good, and His love endures forever!

Hey Jo!!! Welcome back!!! Great to see ya again!!! Family is always welcome here, no matter long long they've been away!! I should know....what with computer problems hindering my regular visits to Mrs.Survivial. I've been "back" at least three times... LOL

grin.gif

------------------

spitfireold.gif

Welcome home, Jo, go good to see you again. smile.gif

There has been a lot happening in each of our lives since you have been here as well as right here on Mrs. S. smile.gif

I don't know if I was a Mod when you were here or not, but, now I am Co-Mod of two forums and have one all by myself, until someone wants to co-Mod with me. smile.gif

Ok, now Brigie, you just keep to that story 10 years from now too. wink.gif

------------------

snowmomjune.gif

Oh but, Brigie sis-in-law dear, I am the youngest. No one here would ever dispute that....would they anyone!?!?!?! ROFL

In fact, I had my first child (of five children) at age 6 months, he was 18, as of last month......that would make me what???? LOL

------------------

spitfireold.gif

Wow! What a great welcome! Yes I remember Mamacat. Is she still here? And I remember Lois and Inky(Dee). It's also nice to be welcomed by the "new" people.

(happygirl, I'm nineteen and a half--very important half)

I'm still writing. Infact, when my dh is finished his degree, I will be going back to school to get a Bachelor of Applied Communications in Professional Writing. I can't wait.

Hi Jo! Glad you've come home smile.gif I've been here since Aug of 99. Congratulations on your marriage! I got married at 19, and our 12th anniversary is less than a month away smile.gif

------------------

becca.jpg