MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Just joined and thot Id say HI!

Guest Guest

HI...just joined and I hope you all are patient while I learn how to use the forum.

Im a stay at home mom, with one 18b still at home. I have a married 24 yr dd and 27b. I do all kinds of crafts and do some craft shows. I also am in 2 craft malls. I keep an eye on my mom and my auntie who are in their 80s. Ive been married 28 years...live on 10 acres. Sold our first bunch(6) cows last year and havent boughten any more YET.

Im learning to be more frugal and prepared as each day goes by...I was on here about 2 or so years ago but didnt post much...probably 3 times tops...then puter crashed...Im glad I found my way back!

thanks!

KimB

Welcome to Mrs. S. Kim. We're so glad you decided to return. I'm married, 36 years, with a 29 DS and 23 DD.

Have a seat here on the swing and help yourself to cup of snickerdoodle coffee and sticky buns. Others will be around to welcome you before long.

Snickerdoodle coffee and sticky buns??? Sounds like a kids' game!

I used to do crafts and put some in consignment shops before I got too busy with kids (and the economy slowed).

Glad you found us again!!

I know, Dee... {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Dee}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

I was just teasin' you.

I'm just wondering what Snickerdoodle coffee was, too! Sounds good!

Thanks for rising out of your sickbed to provide a welcome to KimB!

**Cat tucks the afghan in snugly and offers Dee a nice, hot mug of chicken noodle soup...**