MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

*pout*

Guest Guest

I confess.

It was me...*pout*

I was feeling quite adventurous this morning and wandered over to the Admin area, clickingggggggggggggggg awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...a member needed help with something, so I said NO PROBLEMO! I'm the girl to help ya!

Welllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll...I click click clicked and POOF! Their name was gone and so was the Homesteading Forum...

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

*darlene ducks as MM enters the room*

MM works wonders around here...SURELY she can undo what I did...

*sigh*

Cat - Thanks for the quick luncheon today. It's always fun eating and chatting with you.

And, yes you’re right. We'll have to lock more doors and add more passwords around here to limit her access. It could have been disastrous with her usual tinkering and dancing around, oblivious to the real world.

I've always marched to the beat of my own drummer homey...you should know THAT by NOW...geeeeeeeeeeez...

Unlike you, I'm daring and willing to take risks...

*darlene polishes the outside of homey's glass bubble*

ROFL

((((((((((((homey))))))))))))))

**Cat carefully places the last cappuchino of a line of cappuchinos in front of the doorway, then places a dish of fine chocolates within sight of the cappuchino. Then she readies the net and and signals for Homey to pick up her side.**

Shhhhh... we'll get her when she comes racing through this time.