MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Monday, June 2

Yesterday, I was awakened at 3:30 am by a fierce thunderstorm. This morning, I was awakened at 4 am by a 'disturbance in the force'. My computer is exhibiting odd behavior (screen will 'fade out' to pale vertical stripes or just go black) and I dread shipping it off for service. I'm hoping that's the cause of the uneasiness I feel right now.

But it's just after dawn and looks to be a nice day so we'll be busy working on our house in a few hours. I hope to do a little more planting in my 'square foot garden' and maybe start to work on what will be the main garden next year (too much construction comings and goings to do it this time).

Hope all y'all have a wonderful and blessed day! And Westie! I hope this day brings you closer to full recovery!

bouquet

Good Morning everbuddy,

MtnMama,

I know exactly what you mean about the "uneasiness". I've got that same feeling. I was thinking it was because I'm getting all caught up in my little fireside story that I'm writing.

I don't know, but I do know that I have a huge sense of "get ready, get ready, get ready" driving me right now.

I don't feel panicky, but very focused. Right now, I'm focused on getting more organized, getting more information and trying to see what my next most important preps should be.

I sure will be glad when my Berkey gets here, I've already arranged a place for it on the counter top. That was a big decision for us and a wise one I think. I spent a lot of money on bottled water.

Great Days everyone!!

Stephanie

We have a new baby granddaughter! Dalanie Kay made her way into this world Thursday May 29th at 8:29pm. Weighing in at 6lbs 6oz and 20.5 inches long! She took her sweet time getting here.. From start to finish it was 36 hours! It was a long couple of days. As soon as I can I will post a picture. Dakota is awfully proud of his baby sister. And their Nanny is so very proud of both of them!

Archived