MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Sunshine for a Sunday

mommafitz

Mornin ya'll! wiggle

I tried posting earlier today but my internet connection went haywire. I am trying this again................ rollingeyes

I am gonna rearrange our living room today.I am also doing a bit of "extra" cleaning in the kitchen and dining room. I am working on ideas for a new pantry area for winter food storage.

I have new potatoes and 2 jars of last years green beens in the crock pot. Pork tenderloin slices have been marinating since yesterday afternoon. The Shout yesterday about fresh homemade bread has me wanting some. Digging out my bread machine............. feedme I am currently enjoying milk with my peanut butter and graham crackers! banana

I haven't done any cross stitch in weeks. That or any kind of craft is a great stress reliever for me. I'm hoping to "work" that in today! whistlingclap

Praying for all those in need.... praying

Ya'll have a fantabulous day!!!!

mommafitz

MMF--Boy I want to have dinner at your house---Just getting over a virus and just now have a little energy.

My house is a pit, let it go just before I went to Alaska and then returned with virus and well it took me down and house is a wreck. eek I hope I can get it clean a little at a time. dusting

Boy it is hot---

I too like to do needle work, right now I am into knitting and it relaxes me and right now I could use that. knit I really like cross S. but my eyes will not let me do that at night anymore.

Going to the eye doctor next week I think new lenses are in order.

Archived