MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Monday evening......

mommafitz

Hey Ya'll! wave

I thought I'd check in and I see no one has posted a daily diary entry for today! eek

So here I is!!!! happy02

I didn't have time to post this morning since I had to go back to work today. Business is ssslllllllllloooooooooooowwwwwwww. I was off 2 extra days last week and I had everything caught up plus an extra report done by quitin' time this evening. DarleneSwoon I was busy but under normal circumstances, I would be spending this entire week trying to catch up. Sad. The owner has called a meeting for everyone in the company tomorrow. Each department is to meet in shifts so business is not affected. Not sure what to make of it. We've had a few after hours mandatory meetings but none scheduled like tomorrows. I expect it is scheduled differently so no overtime has to be paid.....could be a pep talk about GM and their products. Our owner is a good boss. He cares about his people and tries to keep everybody's spirits up. He is very confident in our product. Oh well. We'll see. Some other ideas have had to do with the stinky economy and our business being slow. Will layoffs begin? If so, who? When? These kind of questions were haunting the halls this afternoon.....

I didn't sleep good at all last night. I'm hoping tonight will be better. DH is outside on the porch whittling. He is in a bad mood. He has a lot on his mind. DS1 is at work. DS2 is watching tv so I can be on the computer. And here I am! bouquet

It was hot today and tomorrow is sposed to be the same. Makes the gardens happy!

How is everyone else doing?

Have a Blessed evening and sweet dreams,

mommafitz

(((mommafitz))) For better or for worse, it will be better after the meeting, as you'll know what you have to deal with.

Praying for you and your family.

Archived