MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

I'm home!

Guest Guest

Hello everyone! I'm back! It's good to be home...I enjoyed my time in Mexico, although there were a few frustrations and tears too. My DD enjoyed all the attention...she was the star of the show. I'm very tired as I'm low on sleep, but am very happy to be in my own home with my DH...there's no place like home!

My DD is VERY sick. While in Mexico, I found out that she has an ear infection that is about to pop. I'm giving her medication for it, and hopefully she will also get over the BAD cold she has.

Now I have to catch up on things here at home...decorating for Christmas, baking, shopping...but probably not today. I think I'll take it easy today and get over my own cold!

I look forward to catching up with everybody...it'll take me a while! Good to be back!

------------------

Give thanks to the Lord for He is good, and His love endures forever!

I was wondering when you'd get home.....great to see you!!

So sorry about you baby girl being sick....man...she must have been in real pain on the flight because of the pressure...Poor baby!!!

WEll....get caught up on your sleep and Christmas stuff...and get back here and tell us all about your trip.....like how exciting it was for your family to be all together and what good stuff you ate.

How's you tooth hole?

deb

------------------

debbieLee1.jpg

So good to have you back. Hope DD is feeling better for her birthday.

Sounds like you will have a busy 2 weeks getting caught up.

------------------

lois.jpg

Friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when

our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

Happy, happy, joy, joy! I have missed you Happy Girl! Welcome home.

So sorry to hear about the baby, she must be like her Mom, a strong, non-complaining trooper while feeling so miserable.

You all are in my prayers.

Hill

------------------

A problem is just a challenge waiting to be conquered.

Impossibilities are just possibilities waiting to be made possible.

You can't stop the curve balls of life but you can choose how you will handle them.

hillbillee.jpg

Thank you all for such a warm welcome home! My DD is feeling a little better (she's happier) but still has a stuffy nose and cough. And now I've got it too...ARGH! I hate being sick! I've got lots to do, with no energy to do it. I hope that we will both be better soon. I've been taking tea and trying to take it easy, but I just can't shake it. I hope that it doesn't get too bad that I have to go see a doctor...

Anyway, thank you all again for your welcomes and prayers! Luv u guys wink.gif!

------------------

Give thanks to the Lord for He is good, and His love endures forever!