MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Saturday morning

MomM

Good morning,

Just a quick note to say Hi, and that I may not be on much this week. DH and I are leaving, shortly, for Quantico to visit DD and family. We are going to babysit while they go to Denver for a conference (DD is going to try and rest from all the stress she is under). Our 2 precious grandchildren both have medical issues. 8yr old has a severe peanut allergy, and 2 1/2 yr old has the interstitial lung disease and is on oxygen and a feeding tube. Our prayer is that we have no emergencies while they are gone. I'll try and check in once in a while, but things may be a little hectic. So, you all have a great day and week.

wave And Good Morning to you! MomM and all!

The four youngest children and I just went out and visited the chickens. Our Americaunas are getting so big. And their little bearded faces or puffy cheeks are so cute!

MomM have a great trip and check in when you can. Your DD is fortunate to have parents who can give her a break! I hope all goes smoothly while you are there.

Good evening, Ya'll! wave

MomM enjoy visiting with your grandchildren. I agree with Stephanie....your DD is lucky to have you! bow

Stephanie, I really miss having chickens. It's been years but I hope to have them again sometime. happy02

I'm nursing a sunburn. DS's football team had an Offensive Line/Defensive Line Challenge at our high school today. The kids did great! cheer Our school's team placed first out of 9 schools! This is great cuz they don't have a history of winning.....anything..........these guys are a great bunch of good kids and it did a heart good to see the joy on their faces...

I'm gonna pick green beans, squash, and cukes early in the morning before it gets hot. Our forecast is 90 degree temps all week. We've been grilling something every evening for supper. It sure helps keep the kitchen from getting so hot! DarleneSwoon

Have a great evening folks!

mommafitz

Archived