MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Sunday

mommafitz

Mornin' Folks! wave

Have some coffee and blueberry muffins. Simply NO calories! bow Great breakfast!!!! bouquet

Yesterday we treated ourselves to a visit to a local state park. I got some good pictures and we enjoyed some live music. All free. There was some sort of Marbles tournament going on but I don't know anything about marbles. sassing The music was bluegrass and gospel.

DH has a different work schedule this week. He'll be on days so we gotta figure out the morning time frame on taking showers! banana I have volunteered to get up the earliest/first. This way maybe I can have computer time before work again. I don't know how I use to be on here before going to work each morning. Now I use my time to do chores in the mornings.

Today I plan to bake a chocolate cake. We haven't had a cake in a while. For supper we'll have pork riblets, potato salad, and homemade barbque beans. clap :woot:

I have lots of laundry to do today. I haven't checked the weather forecast but I hope to hang some things out on the line. clothesline

I didn't do any household chores yesterday. It was great! lol

Have a Blessed day,

mommafitz

blush Ok, ok, I admit it..... I am watching the Pats/Jets game and making that bean soup mix and using bacon and sausage( dinner type not breakfast sausage) to add more protein and make a rich soup. I will add dehydrated carmelized onions and carrots, maybe some corn (if I have any) in it.

I will make biscuits and maybe get that bread made too since the oven will be hot. Easy stuff to make with plenty of time to watch the football game! LOL. I love football!

Goooooooo Pats!

My lower back is in alot of pain too, but some icy hot and extended tylenol has finally kicked in so I am feeling somewhat like I can walk around a bit better, and stretching seems to be helping. The soup and bread will be food for lunch or dinner the next few days.

So, all is well here happy02

Archived