MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

I LOVE it here

Linda

think i'll take a moment to rest and refect on every thing. I have been running back and forth, forth anf back. I need to rest a moment. aaaaah. This is such a neat site. I love all the personallities here. the care for one another, the concerns, helpfuness, so far everything. I still haven't gotten to all the places to go, but did knock on a door that wasn't for me to enter sorry to distrub anyone. Thank you for allowing me on to the porch and other rooms. Wish we could of met under better cirumstances. Prayers for you all.

May God bless this site and watch over it and thoses who are here.

Theyd, thanks for the words of encouragement...very needful at this time. I'm glad you like it here. Just wait...there will be a time when you come in and need some support, and that's when this place really shines. I think it's what people here do best. But, it's also a great place to share jokes and recepies, and how we are preparing for "stuff" and respectfully discuss what is going on in the world. Of course there is so much more, but I just wanted to add myself to your praise of this site. I love it here too!

------------------

Give thanks to the Lord for He is good, and His love endures forever!

Hello theyd, best wishes from England. Have a feeling you'll be an asset to the site like all the others! Sure you'll enjoy it.

------------------

lowlander.jpg

Welcome, theyd... come & sit on the porch swing & tell us what you like, if you have animals, whatever you'd like.

I'm glad you came on in, and I think you'll really like it here.

**Cat brings in some nice hot cocoa and Christmas cookies...**

------------------

cat.jpg

thank you for the warm welcome ... just came in from feeding and watering the critters. boy it is cooold out side and the wind is howling. A good hot cup of cocoa sure sounds great. Thank-you. hummmm. I don't know how to tell about myself, but i have been refer to as weried, strange, is she for real, opionatated, . As for what i like there's a lot of things i do enjoy, mostly all that is good and lovely. I belivie in God. That is firm. ??????????????lets see????????? i am married to a wonderful man. have grandchildren that we truly enjoy, a great daughter and very lucky to have a good son in law. we have a 'saint' dog. my mother lives with us she has a funny little dog, two cats that are the best mouser's. A sweetheart of a sheep, call her sugar baby, she gives up a lot of wonderful wool. thre of the dumbest geese; that brings us many hours of entertanment. and two young pigs one meaner then mean the other is shy. Well I quess I did fine a lot to say. oh yea I have been called monthy too smile.gif

Welcome theyd. It's a great group around here and from reading your posts it sounds like you'll fit right in. We have a few critters around here too. Very few compared to what we had when the kids were home but enough all the same. wink.gif I'm hoping to buy a bred miniature horse for DH for Christmas but having trouble finding time to go see it. Maybe it'll have to wait until after the holidays but that's ok, he'll understand.

------------------

dee.jpg

I've given up until after the holidays theyd. Maybe when DD and her boyfriend leave and things settle down again I'll call and see if he still has some for sale. But then again you never know, maybe things will settle down enough that I'll call tomorrow. grin.gif

------------------

dee.jpg