MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Monday morning

MomM

Good morning, cloudy cool morning here. We are at our DD#3 in VA. She just called me a few minutes ago to say our little DGS is now in surgery (tonsils and adenoids). This is our little guy with the interstitial lung disease, so would appreciate any prayers for him. He just turned 3. We are staying here, to take care of our DGD (just got her off to school), till Wed.

Take care, and have a great day!

Good Morning! bouquet

I pray everything goes well with your grandson's surgery, be sure to let us know!

praying

Today I've got haircuts on the agenda and dh is taking the 3 oldest boys golfing in a bit. ds3 (whose birthday is tomorrow) got new golf clubs for his birthday and in hankering to try them out! grin

I really want to pull the canner out and do some more chili...but I always seem to run out of time! canning

Everyone have a great Monday star

Baby came through the surgery, was in PICU for most of the day, and is now on the Peds ward. Still in a lot of pain, but now on room air (was on O2 for good portion of day). Should come home tomorrow. Doctor said his tonsils and adenoids were huge, and really needed to come out. Thank you for all your prayers!

Archived