MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Mrs Survival's New book

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

We need to plan a manditory meeting for all those that are member's of or wish to help out on the creation of the book we are writing for Mrs. Survival.

It is time to get organised and get this book going, I'd like to see it ready for sale by Christmas this year if at all possable.

So I need some input from all those involved, or wanting to be involved in this project to give us an idea as to best day and time we can all meet in chat and discuss it. Especally those of you from other countries, your time will be the hardest and most important to co-ordinate.

Please reply to this and give me an idea of good days and times for you. Then we will see how we can put it all together so we can have a meeting in about 2 weeks and get this a rolling.

Hill

I will try to get there and should be able to when ever you schedule. The only fly in the ointment right now is Dh is having some tests done, they are not sure if he has Kidney stones or a tumer in his bladder. More conclusive tests scheduled tomorrow and 4/ 7.

Guest Guest

anytime is great for me, even if it is 3am...though I will be yawning allot and running for more coffee!

There is a chat room at yahoo groups we can use.

Guest Guest

Just bringing this back up to the top. We have not heard from the member's who joined from other countries. We really need your input most of all since we will need to work with your time the most.

I would like to schedule this meeting soon and get this book started and ready for the press so we can get it (hopefully) on the market by Christmas. I have some on the waiting list who have said they would like to give our book for Christmas presents this year.

All responses and input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Hill