MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Happy Saturday!

mommafitz

Hey Ya'll! wave

We are currently having a heat wave for the first time in days....28 degrees! yahoo Been a long time since Tennessee experienced such cold as we have the past few days. I hope it kills the bugs for summer. No offense meant for those bug lovers out there! neener

DS2 is SICK. He has had a sinus problem the past few days but last night he couldn't breathe. When he got up so early this morning I knew something was wrong. He had a terrible rattle in his chest and he told me about the breathing problems he had last night.He didn't get any sleep. He scared me. I thought it was pneumonia. I took him to the walk-in clinic in town fully expecting to be sent to the hospital. Alas, it is a sinus infection and bronchitis. He received 4 prescriptions and I got orders to get a cold mist humidifier. I was relieved. He told me he doesn't ever remember being this sick. He panicked last night when he couldn't breathe. He was afraid to move so he couldn't come get me for help.

So that was the first half of my day. Whew!

Hope the rest of the weekend is quiet. I got a new needlepoint picture to do and I would love to get started on it!!

.....after I do some housework , of course!

Have a blessed day!!!!!

mommafitz

bunnydance

Hope he feels better soon! I'm glad it wasn't pneumonia. It's scary when your child's sick.

Get-Well-Soon-Mylar-Balloons-Bouque.jpg

We are actually having (whispering so as not to scare it away)sun!

Archived