MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

New Year's Eve traditions...

Guest Guest

So...what are yours? My DH and I will be staying home, playing games, watching movies, eating Mexican food, and of course lots of snacks. On New Years day, we will be going to my in-laws, watch a movie and then come home, probably early. My MIL will be having ribs for lunch (not my favorite

frown.gif), and I'll be bringing the dessert. Hope you all have a great time, doing whatever it is you want to do! smile.gif

HAPPY NEWYEAR!!! grin.gif

------------------

Give thanks to the Lord for He is good, and His love endures forever!

We usuaully gather at a friends house or ours. Share a wonderful dinner together and play cards in to the evening hours.Usually the tv is on to televise the ball at Times Square At the strike of Midnight, Dh and I kiss each other, our children and count our blessings....and go to bed. We are simple folk but we love our life together. smile.gif

Happy New Year, HappyGirl and all!!

------------------

eaglew.jpg

We head to church by 7pm NY Eve and eat, play games and enjoy each others company until around 11 pm. Then we head on upstairs to the sanctuary and have song and prayer service for the new year until a little after midnight. After that DH and I are going home to do alot of snuggling with the nuke kitty and pup.

------------------

reci.jpg

snoop2.gif