MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Anyone near Newmarket, Southern Ontario?

Ambergris

If you're in that vicinity on Saturday, please drop by to say hi to my buddy Sandra, who's having a booksigning at Chapters bookstore at 17440 Yonge Street, Newmarket on Saturday, April 11th from 2 to 4 p.m.

Sometimes a booksigning is like a birthday party where you're the center of attention and you're laughing and everyone's happy. Sometimes a booksigning is more like where you're the new girl at school and you find yourself huddling in a corner at a dance and people refuse to catch your eye for fear you might try to talk to them. Anyway, if you're in that area Saturday, please stop in for a moment.

If you're in that vicinity on Saturday, please drop by to say hi to my buddy Sandra, who's having a booksigning at Chapters bookstore at 17440 Yonge Street, Newmarket on Saturday, April 11th from 2 to 4 p.m.

Sometimes a booksigning is like a birthday party where you're the center of attention and you're laughing and everyone's happy. Sometimes a booksigning is more like where you're the new girl at school and you find yourself huddling in a corner at a dance and people refuse to catch your eye for fear you might try to talk to them. Anyway, if you're in that area Saturday, please stop in for a moment.

Hi Ambergris - I live about 5 hours north of Newmarket, and one of my daughters lives on the doorstep in Hamilton. Had I been for a visit with my daugher I would have been able to pop in on your friend's book signing. Just curious what type of books does she author?

Archived