MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Is anyone else..........

Deblyn

.....finding certain words on the site are being underlined in yellow? The words I have noticed are financial planning, health matters, finding friends, etc. When you put the cursor on them, a little notice flashes up saying "Click on here to get more info about.......". Is anyone else getting this, or is it just me?

Guest Guest

Lowie, sounds like you or someone else installed some kind of search engine autosearch function on your system.....it search for certain keywords and is offering to link you with more sites based on that type of info you're looking at.....some find this very annoying and others doing a lot of research like it.....you can disable it in your start up files if you don't like it. It may have also been autoloaded on your system without your permission from a site you visited or something you downloaded recently. Hope this clarifies things for you.

Lowly I had that same thing a few months back. I remember saying to someone don't you see the little line, what a handy little link, after a while it got annoying....It must have been some program with my computer live Cavey said... My computer went down after that due to a virus and now it doesn't do it anymore.... just to let you know that you are not going crazy, unless of course you already were1syellow1.gif