MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Friday!!!

Dee

Mornin' ladies :wave:

It's another wet and stormy day here in Iowa. Where we are, fortunately, it's not been bad weather just summer storms. Can't say that for other parts of the state. They've been hit with tornadoes, strong winds, hail and who knows what else. Bad stuff!!!

DS and DDIL are taking off for Des Moines today to attend the races this weekend. Our son used to work Adrian Fernandez and traveled the country but got tired of it and quit to come back here and settle down to marry and raise his family. Another local kid (lived at our house it seemed at the time) works for Helio Castroneves. They're racing in Des Moines this weekend so Corey has gotten the kids and other friends VIP tickets. Fun weekend for all AND DH and I will be home babysitting.

While in town yesterday I just happened to stop at Ben Franklin's and found all these 1/2 dead perennials they were practically giving away. I bought a few and hope to mud them in sometime today. With all the moisture and then the heat that'll hit in a few days they'll be fine.

Otherwise not much going on around here today. Don't want to wear myself out as I want to be a fun and ambitious Grandma this weekend. What's up with you today?

:bighug2:

Archived