MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Cold Remedy

westbrook

I tried this product and it really works

we all know Zinc works on reducing a cold.. but oh the taste! blek!!!

so I tried this product...

Soothersbs in cherry flavor.. and it not only worked but the taste was pretty good!

http://www.amerifit.com/sootherbs/index.html

it has to be ordered on line because they just didn't have the sales in the stores.. I found mine at Wal-Mart and when I went back a few days later to buy the rest, they were gone! dang it!

These have Zinc, Echinacea & Vitamin C and cherry bark. I am going to order 10 packages of them to put in my medicine cabinet. When I need them I need them.. can't wait to get them mailed to me.

But I just wanted to share with everyone how impressed I was with this product.

I got a sore throat on one side and the next day on the other.. the 3rd day both sides! so I went to the store and looked at zinc things to suck on... I hate the hard candy that tastes so awful... tried that one and that one and this one.. shoot.. (dread about all the brands).. wait, haven't seen this one before! what Zinc, Echinacea & Vitamin C???? cherry bark? oh gotta try this one!

after 1 every 3 hours, buy the next day.. I no longer had a sore throat and felt pretty good! by day 2 I am back to my usual self! day three... I continued taking them to make sure it wasn't coming back.

I am sold on this product!

Archived