MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Thanks everyone!

Guest Guest

I have been going through some really tough times and was having a really hard time handeling every thing. I was to the point where I just didn't want to talk to anyone or see anyone. Ever been there? I don't get to that point very often but when I do I just get really quiet and don't want to see anyone or talk to anyone, I can't talk to anyone, just dealing with way too much.

Thank you all for your patience with me and all your prayers. They have helped me a lot more than I could ever express in words.

We need a lot more prayers, we are still dealing with a lot of tough times. There aren't much jobs available here and when one comes available there are over 200 people waiting in line for them. Neither one of us is working yet and can't hang on much longer finantually. It has also put a lot of stress on our marriage.

There are a few other things I am not a liberty to discuss but it just felt like life was closing in on us from all sides.

Anyway, enough said, just wanted to say thanks for your prayers, love and support.

Hill

------------------

A problem is just a challenge waiting to be conquered.

Impossibilities are just possibilities waiting to be made possible.

You can't stop the curve balls of life but you can choose how you will handle them.

hillbillee.jpg

Hi Hill! Glad you're posting...you know we are here for ya! Still praying that the Lord will provide for you...from His abundance in Glory! Love ya! smile.gif

------------------

Give thanks to the Lord for He is good, and His love endures forever!

One of the major problems we have been dealing with is anger. My husband has been getting angry a lot. It is getting more and more frequent and each time he tells me he wants a divorce.

Last night we had another angry spell with all the same rutines that goes with them, except that each one is worse than the one before. When I finally gor him calmed back down and talking to me, he told me he can not even stand himself anymore and wants to see a Dr. because he thinks there is something wrong with him.

Well there is a natural way that we also talked about and he decided he wants to try the natural way first before taking perscription drugs.

Please continue to keep us in your prayers, my husband is a real sweetheart and it is upsetting to all of us when he acts this way. After his angry spells, we talk and he tries really hard to control them but they control him instead. This is not him.

He has not hit me and never will. I am not concerned about that, and if it did ever happen, I would disapear, I will not except abuse. I am really concerned for him though, this is not him.

Hill

------------------

You can't stop the curve balls of life but you can choose how you will handle them.

hillbillee.jpg

I hope you all understand. This is why I have been so quiet and withdrawing. How do you talk about something like this? How can you share it, or let anyone know without them thinking ill of the person?

My husband is the type of man who would give what he had to help another and never ask or expect anything in return. Last year we raised 3 pigs together, we lost our shirts on the deal, and we needed the money from selling the meat very badly, but instead he used it to help feed several people. He is not this angry monster living in our home.

Hill

------------------

hillbillee.jpg

Hi Hill! Thank you so much for sharing...I will continue to pray. I will pray that the Lord will give you wisdom. And know that even in the darkest hour, He is still there with you.

------------------

[This message has been edited by happygirl (edited January 13, 2003).]

Also, Hill, just so you know, I think no less or more of your husband than I did before. smile.gif

------------------

[This message has been edited by happygirl (edited January 13, 2003).]

I don't think any less of you or your DH! {{{{{Hill}}}} He is most likely feeling like he is letting you down and that is causing him to lash out at the very ones he wants to take care of. Men can't seem to handle stress very well. Don't be afraid to seek out medical solutions if it doesn't get better! Praying things get easier soon.

------------------

becca.jpg