MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Monday and still busy

Snowmom

GOODMORNING4DOGS.gif

I thought I would come in and let you know I haven't forgotten about all of you, we are still so busy.

Our DD left on Saturday and we had to make a trip to Fargo, so we were gone for the day too. Yesterday we did some work but, there is still a LOT to be done. I will post a few more pictures soon.

When Old Pine is home I probably won't be on here at all or not much. As like today, he is home, but, I came in to post the miles for last week.

I also want to let you all know that today is the last day to sign up for the Christmas Ornament Exchange and early tomorrow. I will come on sometime tomorrow and close the exchange so please sign up today if you plan to do so. :)

We always have fun doing this exchange and all you do is make some type of ornament for each one on the list. :)

haveagooddaywithflowers.gifHUGSMOUSEINSUGAR.gif

GOODMORNINGWHITEDOG2.gif

Today, is Tuesday, and I have varnished some things, put one load of laundry on the line and another one is probably ready to go out now.

Old Pine is at work, so have the house to myself, well, and Minnie of coures, today.

Not sure what all I will get done as not able to do a lot in the kitchen yet.

hugsgirlandflowers.gifHAVEANICEDAYFLOWERSANDBUTTERFLIES.gif

Archived