MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

My computer problems

A few days ago my computer either crashed or died. If any of you have tried to reach me through ICQ, I am not ignoring you. I just can't get into my old puter. Hopefully my DS can fix it for me. Fortunately, I got a laptop for Christmas and I tried loading ICQ lite on it. Guess what? It won't work. So I still have no access to ICQ messages.

Anyway just wanted to tell everyone just in case they don't know what my problem is and think I put them on ignore.

(My apologies to the lovely lady I was talking to on ICQ when my puter died. I can't wait to finish our conversation.)

Momo, I know how you feel. I had to uninstall the ICQ from my system it kept crashing it or it would never let me disconnect from the Internet to shut down.

ICQ is definitely not like it use to be.

I wish you the best of luck. When your computer is down. I feel like my best friend is sick. What's wrong with me...LOL...Guess I need to get out more.

wheeler.jpg

Hi Momo, glad you got a laptop for Christmas at least you are able to post. smile.gif

Sorry about your computer though, it sure makes it bad when things like that happen.

I know when I had to get a different computer, I lost a lot of stuff and a lot of genealogy things. frown.gif

I also just wait for people to e-mail me so I get their addresses. I use to have a lot on ICQ and haven't gotten all of the back either. As you know, I don't go on there very much either.

Well, hope things all work out for you soon. smile.gif

Love ya all,

------------------

snowmom.jpg

Hope your computer problems clear up soon Momo! Glad that your laptop at least works to post! smile.gif

------------------

Give thanks to the Lord for He is good, and His love endures forever!